Type keyword(s) to search

Peter Burke: Best FBI Agent or Worst FBI Agent?

I'm at the start of season 4 (4x01 and 4x02 ) on Netflix and where I am Peter's pretty bad a FBI agent. It works out because conveniently Dobb's just so happens to be higher up on the FBI's most wanted list and Peter figures that out from the boat names.

However, it doesn't change the fact at all that Peter was so stupid to circle a map with Neal's location and leave the map in easy access in his home.

Neal and Mozzie's location wouldn't have been found out by Collins and everything that happened after that had Burke not led Dobb's right to him. Had Burke left it all alone, there's a good change Collin's never would have had the smarts to figure out Neal's location, but Burke had to find him and go after him under the pretense to protect him. Instead Burke was a moron who sent Collin's directly to Neal. 

• Love 4

Okay,  so yeah,  everything Artsda said because no one has called him out on it and I'm on 4.06 and it's pissin me off  (Netflix binge )

And after this Burke is still running around every episode talking about how he can't trust Neal and Neal fled the country and so forth.   Lime,  really dude,  you're the one person no one can trust.   At least Neal admits that he's a conman and criminal.  Burke is shady as fuck and constantly hiding shit from those closest to him.   He's the one not to be trusted and is damned lucky that he has a bunch of criminal savants and his clever wife to help him solve cases. 

• Love 1

It's funny because I got sick of Neal griping that Peter doesn't trust him.  Neal continues to pull shady stuff on the side, which Peter always discovers, and then Neal acts hurt like Peter had no right to catch him in a lie. I like Peter much more than I like Neal.

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:36 PM, Delphi said:

Okay,  so yeah,  everything Artsda said because no one has called him out on it and I'm on 4.06 and it's pissin me off  (Netflix binge )

And after this Burke is still running around every episode talking about how he can't trust Neal and Neal fled the country and so forth.   Lime,  really dude,  you're the one person no one can trust.   At least Neal admits that he's a conman and criminal.  Burke is shady as fuck and constantly hiding shit from those closest to him.   He's the one not to be trusted and is damned lucky that he has a bunch of criminal savants and his clever wife to help him solve cases. 

I'm doing a binge watch now-- on season 5 -- and I agree. So many times I want either the bad guy and Neal most especially to effing get away! with something! Burke is totally shady as fuck-- he lies all the time and no one ever calls him out on it.