Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E05: Desperate Measures

• Start Topic

When Shyanne discovers a serious breach on the Saga, Jake and his crew scramble to save it from capsizing. In Norway, Sig drops pots on Russia's western line. As canneries close their doors, Josh and Casey call in a last-minute favor from Johnathan.

If the "code" required JH to assist the CM, so be it.  Me?  From here on out Harris and the CM can go pound sand.  The task was fascinating, nonetheless.

Shyanne (SP?) the greenhorn is simply having a good time and then performs really well under the most severe pressure?  Is this DC?!  Yeah, I know...heckuva difference harvesting cod and crab.  Still, very impressive.

Sig has to drive up to meet this legend dude to ask about map coordinates?  Did I not hear how every second counts with the new Bairdi limitations?  The prior sequence with the boats on the pot pier was good fun, though.  The arrogance of Sig was strikingly obvious.  "This is a working pier."  And you are an American guest.  An ugly one, at that.  

If Jake A. has dropped over $600K of cod, has he not satisfied the agreement?  To me, it was a telling remark when he exclaimed that, "Now, I'm fishing for profit!"  

I take it for granted now, but dang, can Freddie N. fish. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Sig has to drive up to meet this legend dude to ask about map coordinates?  Did I not hear how every second counts with the new Bairdi limitations?  The prior sequence with the boats on the pot pier was good fun, though.  The arrogance of Sig was strikingly obvious.  "This is a working pier."  And you are an American guest.  An ugly one, at that.  

But he's not fishing Bairdi though so that has nothing to do with Sig & he was 100% right at the dock, it's not below deck med it's a working dock & I'm sure they  have a specific place for pleasure craft. Just get your ass out of bed & fucking move your sail boat like the others did, they were much more pleasant than I would have been with the last boat.

• LOL 1

The bairdi issue is that the time alotted to the season was reduced.  Sig needed to get back ASAP to run a full season.  At least that's the Disco version.  The Golden fishers with bairdi quota faced the same problem.    

Who could work that pier with Sig's pots sitting there for days on end until he decided he would bring them on deck?