Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Foie Gras

Pallas
  • Start Topic

I'm glad I knew beforehand that it was Mr. Rogers talking to Julia at the end. 

Otherwise I would have been side-eyeing any random stranger who goes up to a woman he doesn't know and tells her "I like you just the way you are".  Yes, I know, it's not that type of show!

(In my defense, I've never actually seen his show, and wouldn't recognize the catchphrase)

• Love 1
(edited)

At first I thought he was a gigolo or something (sitting at little too close) but was relieved at hearing he’d been in the room and then I KNEW OH MY GOD ITS HIM ITS MR ROGERS and like others I teared up.

loved Alice and Isaac’s blind date- her first his last. Her first and last. Awwwwww.

Edited by lucindabelle
  • Love 1

Having eaten quite a bit of foie gras at my in-laws, i couldn't get over the idea of serving it with a chocolate sauce.  Really?  I've never heard of such of thing.

I have to agree that the writers for Friedan in this show kindof missed the point of Child's cooking show.  At least Fred Rogers made up for it.