Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Family/Business

• Start Topic

As Griff completes his proctorship and prepares to make his official return to surgery, hospital board chairwoman Tina Kingsley makes a stunning announcement that threatens the future of Lakeshore Sentinel. Also, Lex meets her no-nonsense new boss, and the conflict between Isan and Joey comes to a head as the surgical team prepares for a high-stakes lung transplant.

Airing Wednesday, April 20, 2022.

This show runs through storyline and bad guys fast. It really emphasizes the soapiness. The only thing that surprised me about the Vivian/Griff hookup is that she initiated it. Didn’t he say she was still the love of his life a few episodes ago? It was really only a matter of time. I would feel bad for Asher, but I think he already knows. Lex got a shock though.

Isan should be out of the program for walking out of that surgery. Beyond all the other childish crap the two indulged in, that was ridiculous and not the actions of someone serious about their goals. 

I don’t care about the cheating breakup. I don’t even remember their names. 

I do care about Sam’s triangle which surprises me since I think Caleb is an idiot. I like her and Malcolm a lot though. 

• Love 2

Just    another   Prime  Time   show  that is just  yet another   example of  a show  that   promotes,   encourages,  excuses,  justifies,  rationalizes,  glorifies  and  Romanticizes   ADULTERY/INFIDELITY ...

How  sad,  Cliche  and Unoriginal .

Once can only   hope   that   this  show   gets  CANCELLED. 

• Wink 1

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A  'SOAP OPERA EXTRAORDINAIRE' being presented in prime time.

As the previous poster said, this crap-fest should be CANCELLED.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 1

Was anyone really surprised by the Griff/Vivian hookup? Really, Vivian seems to spend more time with Griff and Sam than Pyne. I find it really hard to believe that marriage lasted eight years, given all the factors we've seen in just a very short time.

• Love 2