Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E06: Wicked Game

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Totale said:

The casting department for all L&O franchises have always had connections in the New York Justice Systems Doll Squad.

It was Mr. McCoy's preference, they as much as said so with his introduction. You notice the lesbian got fired. If he runs for reelection he is sure to be "Me too'ed"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Raja said:

It was Mr. McCoy's preference, they as much as said so with his introduction. You notice the lesbian got fired. If he runs for reelection he is sure to be "Me too'ed"

Now you have me wondering if after Serena and Alex, Jack got a similar lecture that Hugh Grant's character George who was constantly beautiful model/lawyer  as his lawyer who had zero qualifications from St. Bart's, online school, etc. got from his brother in the beginning of Two Weeks Notice demanding he hire "someone who went to Harvard, Yale or the continental United States" and that's how we ended up with Connie the most competent lawyer since Abbie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Now you have me wondering if after Serena and Alex, Jack got a similar lecture that Hugh Grant's character George who was constantly beautiful model/lawyer  as his lawyer who had zero qualifications from St. Bart's, online school, etc. got from his brother in the beginning of Two Weeks Notice demanding he hire "someone who went to Harvard, Yale or the continental United States" and that's how we ended up with Connie the most competent lawyer since Abbie.

Well, to be fair, both Serena and Alexandra seemed competent, but the characters had issues. Better/consistent writing may have helped. We'll never know.

• Love 3
On 4/23/2022 at 5:15 AM, dttruman said:

Here is one for you. Does she look better with her down or with it up (as in a "bun") like a Librarian?

Oh man, that’s a toughie. With her hair up, she looks intelligent & beautiful. With her hair down, she looks free & gorgeous. 

I say it’s a tie lol

5057784C-1DD5-4E1A-BAEC-518815BB670E.jpeg

7E1F95E7-1035-422B-80D1-FC02AACD35A8.jpeg

• Love 5