Type keyword(s) to search

DC League of Super-Pets (2022)

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Anduin said:

The Elfman music! Much love. Very good.

Keanu? Wow. Good choice, though. He has a lot of experience in violent revenge against anyone who crosses him.

Okay I’m in for the Elfman musical score alone!

• Love 1

I have to say I'm very surprised it's underperforming because kids' films usually take the box office by a great amount. I am assuming (or making excuses) that many would rather wait for it to drop on HBO Max.

I really liked it. Very cute and the humour wasn't too silly. There was also some very heartfelt moments carrying messages that I think is important for kids.

I really enjoyed Kevin Hart in this

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This was adorably funny. Better than most of the DC movies put together.

Ace’s backstory made me so mad. I get the parents thought he bit the baby even though he was trying to save her from falling off the stairs, but none of that would have happened if those idiots had put a child gate by the stairs! That’s just common sense! Ugh. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

While I’m still mourning Kevin Conroy, I have to admit that Keanu’s Batman made me giggle. But I was laughing harder at Natasha Lyonne as Murton the turtle.

Hearing the Supes theme song made me nostalgic.

@GHScorpiosRule Keith David aka GOLIATH! Was the voice of Dog-El Krypto’s dad!!! 

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I know this came out a while ago, but I just wanted to give a shout to LuLu (Daughter of Cinnamon) as one of the best DC villains ever onscreen! And Kate McKinnon was just hilarious voicing her.

This was cute, and had heart; and the DC references and easter eggs were fun.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:23 PM, AngieBee1 said:

I really enjoyed Kevin Hart in this

I was afraid he'd ruin the movie for me, but he was somewhat toned down here, which worked. (Compared to his other talking animal role in The Secret Life of Pets, in which they they let him do *whatever*.)

• Like 1