Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Choices

• Start Topic

I was not expecting for the Queen of Denmark to show up out of the blue!  I was wondering how Canute justified taking a second wife, but to invalidate the first based on it being pagan is messed up.  I guess he doesn't give a shit about his kids (is the lady in waiting QoD's daughter, too?)

The Earl of Wessex really should have expected for something to happen to him - he tried to undermine Canute's father right in front of him!  Godwin is cold-blooded too, he had to have known Edmund since he was a boy.

I loved the "oh shit" look on the traitor Jarl's face when he found out that the psycho Jarl was talking to an imaginary person. 

• Love 2

Season 2 will be interesting. The Canute's wife in England, Canute back in Denmark only to find his wife is in England with his English wife. Oh the soap opera. 

Olaf is an idiot and will pay for making alliances with mad men. He won't last long. 

• Love 2