Type keyword(s) to search

Louise Goldufski-Conner/Katey Sagal: She's Now A Conner

ESS
  • Start Topic

44 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Louise can do much better than marrying into that trashy family.  There, I said it.  They are trash.

Word she can probably have a better guy. I don’t care about her history with Dan lady just comes off as desperate if she clinged onto that idea of being with him one day once Roseanne was out of the picture.

• Love 2

Of course I love her and Dan as well and Louise knows she can do better, as she told him this, but loves Dan anyway so I don't understand why that's a problem for some. I love that she loves Dan no matter what. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ESS said:

Of course I love her and Dan as well and Louise knows she can do better, as she told him this, but loves Dan anyway so I don't understand why that's a problem for some. I love that she loves Dan no matter what. 

Okay then let me put it this way. If either of your parents found someone else and someone were to say that person is better for your mom/dad because they ‘understand/compatible’ to them more than your mom/dad were.How would you feel, how would anyone feel.

Edited by Rocknrollzombie
1 hour ago, Jillybean said:

On a completely unrelated note, I have no idea why Louise married Dan. She could do a lot better.

I don't know why the show bothered to marry him off if they weren't going to utilize her character.  First the actress was recuperating from an accident but what's the excuse now?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 9/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, marceline said:

Louise needs to show up. I'm all for giving Katey Segal flexibility but her absence is obvious and detrimental to the show. Dan, Jackie, and Darlene are all newlyweds. That storyline seems to write itself.

She'll be back in 5x04 which airs October 12th 🙂

21 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't know why the show bothered to marry him off if they weren't going to utilize her character.  First the actress was recuperating from an accident but what's the excuse now?

Katey was busy with other projects this time around in fact I'm sure of it, but she'll be back in 5x04 which airs on the 12th. Katey is still on reoccurring status so she's not going to be in every episode, but I understand your frustration about her not appearing all the time as I feel the same way, but we can't really do anything about that unless Katey makes a definite decision about wanting to be becoming a main cast member which I'm hoping she will soon, but who knows because it's her choice and I guess she doesn't want to be at this time.

Edited by ESS
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/1/2022 at 5:58 PM, juliet73 said:

This show is such a dumpster fire! 

I really want Louise to be around more.  I think it's time to have some Dan/Louise storylines instead of Darlene week after week after week after week....

I so agree about Dan/Louise storylines and she'll be back in 5x04 which airs on the 12th

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, ESS said:

She'll be back in 5x04 which airs October 12th 🙂

Katey was busy with other projects this time around in fact I'm sure of it, but she'll be back in 5x04 which airs on the 12th. Katey is still on reoccurring status so she's not going to be in every episode, but I understand your frustration about her not appearing all the time as I feel the same way, but we can't really do anything about that unless Katey makes a definite decision about wanting to be becoming a main cast member which I'm hoping she will soon, but who knows because it's her choice and I guess she doesn't want to be at this time.

What an asinine choice of an actress to play Dans wife when she is never friggin available for the show ! 

(edited)
On 10/5/2022 at 6:07 AM, chediavolo said:

What an asinine choice of an actress to play Dans wife when she is never friggin available for the show ! 

Well here's the thing though Katey begged the producers not to give Dan another girlfriend when she was doing Rebel and plus she loves being on The Conners and loves her character and Dan together just because she's busy doesn't mean she doesn't love Dan & her character or the show or that she doesn't want to do it anymore if she didn't she wouldn't have been coming back time after time and wouldn't have begged the writers/producers to stay nor fought for her character, so having another actress play Louise is probably never gonna happen, but I understand your frustration about her not being there all the time because I feel the same way as I love Louise in addition as I've said countless times before she's still on reoccurring status at this time and so is Louise so she's not going to be in every episode. 

Edited by ESS
  • Love 4
On 10/5/2022 at 6:41 AM, ESS said:

Well here's the thing though Katey begged the producers not to give Dan another girlfriend when she was doing Rebel and plus she loves being on The Conners and loves her character and Dan together just because she's busy doesn't mean she doesn't love Dan & her character or the show or that she doesn't want to do it anymore if she didn't she wouldn't have came back time after time and wouldn't have begged the writers/producers to stay nor fought for her character, so having another actress play Louise is probably never gonna happen, but I understand your frustration about her not being there all the time because I feel the same way as I love Louise in addition as I've said countless times before she's still on reoccurring status at this time and so is Louise so she's not going to be in every episode. 

Plus Katey wasn't planning on getting run over by a car.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Plus Katey wasn't planning on getting run over by a car.

That too yes even though she has recovered from the accident now, but it wasn’t even her fault either. 

Edited by ESS
  • Like 1

Loved seeing Louise in her first Halloween episode with the family and since she and Dan got married! It was awesome!! Loved her costume as well it was very cute! Also loved her threatening the family to give Dan his Halloween he wanted, only Louise would do something like that and it was great seeing her take a stand for it, was hilarious! I got a lot of laughs out of the episode especially with Louise's scenes...and more Louise next week as well I love it and can't wait!! 

• Love 1