Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E17: Courteney Cox, Taron Egerton, Minnie Driver, Uma Thurman, Ariana DeBose, and Lola Young

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's another name for a plantar's wart.( I haven't watched the show yet, so this might not be the correct context.)

🤮he was biting it off & spitting it out? Wasn’t that painful to her?! 🤢🤮

Oh Courtney, you look literally frightening. You also seem to be a little , eh, not so intelligent.  I guess you are lucky you became incredibly wealthy through your so so acting which gave you the $$ to flip houses. Please see a competent plastic surgeon, maybe they can fix your face and you will be able to move your mouth again. 
Minnie Driver comes across as a pleasant, real person. Can’t wait to read her book. 
Wish I could see that play. It sounds funny. 
Well, I’ve read nothing but bad reviews about West Side Story but after seeing a couple of interviews I’ll have to check it out for myself. 

• Love 1
On 2/13/2022 at 7:42 AM, chediavolo said:

Minnie Driver comes across as a pleasant, real person.

Even if Minnie doesn't have a thing to plug, she's always a great talk show guest.

On 2/13/2022 at 7:42 AM, chediavolo said:

Wish I could see that play.

Thought it was ridiculous BBCAmerica was bleeping out Cock. 60 Minutes did a bleep-free story on English pubs, one of which is called Ye Olde Fighting Cocks.

Usually the musical guest lip syncs, Lola Young looked like she was actually singing.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 1

Courteney always comes across as such an introvert when interviewed, yet in the instagram videos she puts out she is typically interesting and funny.  Clearly she knows everyone, has an eclectic group of friends, and people who know her personally just seem to love her, but I am fascinated by how little she wants to say about herself on any sort of press tour.  

• Love 2
On 2/14/2022 at 11:18 PM, Crs97 said:

Courteney always comes across as such an introvert when interviewed, yet in the instagram videos she puts out she is typically interesting and funny.  Clearly she knows everyone, has an eclectic group of friends, and people who know her personally just seem to love her, but I am fascinated by how little she wants to say about herself on any sort of press tour.  

She’s probably afraid they’ll want to talk about her face

• LOL 1