Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Chelsea

• Start Topic

Decent, at least it gets easier to follow the story with every telling. I still can't tell if it was raining or wasn't raining. It seems to change all the time. I wonder if it is important. The affair and the arrow almost killing Chelsea is an interesting development.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Decent, at least it gets easier to follow the story with every telling. I still can't tell if it was raining or wasn't raining. It seems to change all the time. I wonder if it is important. The affair and the arrow almost killing Chelsea is an interesting development.

I felt especially interested in the reveal that it was Chelsea who wrote "I'm sorry" on Aniq's hand. He thought it was Zoe ... so what did Zoe write? 

• Love 3

I really hope the killer isn't Walt on some kind of Homer Simpson style rampage for people not remembering him.

Zero movement on finding Jen 2.

I think it was a bit of a comedic misstep to make Chelsea's genre a thriller, because this is already a murder mystery. So the thriller genre fits so well it doesn't feel like an amusingly incongruous genre the way the first three episodes (plus Indigo's lil black and white short) did.

Since the first episode I did think Chelsea's flask was was the biggest reason Aniq was so intoxicated, so glad to be proven right about that.

Also, lately I've almost been wondering if this death is some kind of batshit insane promotional stunt considering Xavier's last single was called "Imma Live Forever". But I feel like the detectives are taking this too seriously for them to be in on it, and if they're not in on it, there definitely has to be a real dead body.

• Love 3

I also kind of wondered what was below the balcony that Xavier poured the the cat tranquilizers off of, maybe there was a table with food and drinks on it. But I guess there was just a cliff, because I believe that is where he fell from.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:19 PM, AnimeMania said:

I also kind of wondered what was below the balcony that Xavier poured the the cat tranquilizers off of, maybe there was a table with food and drinks on it. But I guess there was just a cliff, because I believe that is where he fell from.

Didn't someone report they they though Xavier was peeing off his upper balcony. 

Also did they say that Xavier's cell phone still hadn't been recovered? Because if it hasn't then I don't think they can use the text to Yasper to determine time of death. 

I still think Zoe is the most suspicious, although with Jen 2 being missing maybe it is her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Yes -- it might have been Indigo giving her POV before Danner interviewed Aniq. Jennifer 1 got wet and they believed it was Xavier peeing from above. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, SomeTameGazelle said:
On 2/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Yes -- it might have been Indigo giving her POV before Danner interviewed Aniq. Jennifer 1 got wet and they believed it was Xavier peeing from above. 

Too bad it wasn't Jennifer 2, it might explain why nobody can find her, she might be passed out somewhere behind a couch.