Type keyword(s) to search

Jonathan "Black Jack" Randall

peacefrog
  • Start Topic

I'll weigh in to say that the mostly non-verbal scene when Claire see Black Jack for the first time is just brilliant because you can read Tobias' face so clearly.  He is so clearly Not!Frank and the way his eyes sweep over her speaks volumes.  I love the questioning look on his face as he waits for her to react to his introduction.  But kudos to the hair and costume people too because the stringy hair hanging in his face doesn't hurt.

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 2

The transformation was so incredible that I had to ask Athena if that was supposed to be the same person, as in the actor?  ::giggle::

I knew I didn't like him for a reason.  HA!

• Love 3

We're rewatching the series right now.  After watching Tobias as Prince Philip in The Crown, I am even more impressed with his acting ability, seeing the dichotomy of the characters he played in Outlander and The Crown.

If I ever finish reading all of the Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer books, I may strive to make it through the Outlander series.

• Love 1