Type keyword(s) to search

Sort Of - General Discussion

SoMuchTV
  • Start Topic

The scene with Ontario Place made me sad as they are planning to turn part of it into a Private Spa or something.

Vi is great. But I wonder why serving non-alchohloic drinks wasn't raised as a compromise. With more and more people choosing not to drink for a variety of reasons, bars have really upped their mocktail game. The Club needs to explore this if they want to stay in business.

For a moment I thought we were going to get a Sort Of/Transplant Crossover episode!

In answer to my earlier question, it seem that Bessy is an architect.

The actress who plays Asqa is stunning.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, marinw said:

The scene with Ontario Place made me sad as they are planning to turn part of it into a Private Spa or something.

Vi is great. But I wonder why serving non-alchohloic drinks wasn't raised as a compromise. With more and more people choosing not to drink for a variety of reasons, bars have really upped their mocktail game. The Club needs to explore this if they want to stay in business.

For a moment I thought we were going to get a Sort Of/Transplant Crossover episode!

In answer to my earlier question, it seem that Bessy is an architect.

The actress who plays Asqa is stunning.

There was an awful lot going on and I mostly felt anxious and alienated until Raffo showed up and said "Sabi told us not to come, so we came." 

Finding out that the club/gallery is on Bridgman reminded me to order a ticket to see Withrow Park at Tarragon.

• Like 1

My only concern about Sabi leaving for Berlin is that it’s not clear where Sabi is in terms of their gender transitioning. Although I’m sure that medical treatment is available in Berlin, the cost to a non-German could be prohibitive, even with Sabi’s inheritance. Once again, as a cis person I must confess ignorance here.

Is this the end of the show? I've enjoyed this little gem. 

I was unclear why Sabi wanted to go to Berlin. I think they were supposed to go with 7ven before but didn't, but I couldn't remember why they were going. 

So glad Wolf did not show up on the plane. ...That only happens on TV! 

• Like 1

Oh, no!  I just discovered and binged the series on Max the other day but didn't know until reading the forum that season 3 will be the last.  I'll have to savor the last few episodes as they are released on Max.  I'm gong to miss these characters. 

• Like 3

Le sigh. I really loved season one and two of this show. I loved the characters, I loved the stories. Season three left me feeling empty and sad, especially the finale where I felt Sabi's treatment of Wolf was unnecessarily harsh and unfair. Wolf has shown nothing but kindness and understanding. I am glad Sabi is moving on towards living life for themselves but season three's path to get there made them unlikable which I didn't think was possible. It's as if they kept their feelings and emotions bottled up all this time and now they're taking it out on everyone around them unashamedly which isn't really fair. I wanted better for Sabi and Sabi's loved ones. 

• Like 1

I was watching Law & Order Toronto tonight and wondering why the woman playing the HR rep looked so familiar. Turned out that it was Ellora Patnaik who played Raffo in Sort Of. A very different role. (Be warned if you consider watching it that the subject matter is pretty heavy.)