Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Infinite Pastabilities

• Start Topic

Has anyone else noticed how destroyed the burners in the top level kitchen look? Those things were not made for cooking. It is funny listening to the cheftestants rave about how nice it looks when it must look even worse in person than it does on television. 

• Love 1

Okay, I am entertained by folks either not grabbing what they need or grabbing items they never cooked with. 

I was with Angie until she said that she only worked with frozen lobster tails when she grabbed the live lobster.  Girl. Cut it up and cook the damn thing! 

On 1/17/2022 at 5:06 AM, oldCJ said:

Has anyone else noticed how destroyed the burners in the top level kitchen look? Those things were not made for cooking. It is funny listening to the cheftestants rave about how nice it looks when it must look even worse in person than it does on television. 

Now that you mentioned that, I looked directly at the burners.  A blemish in an otherwise shiny kitchen.

What drives me nuts about shows like this is how often they make it look like someone is messing up and headed towards disaster and then the person ends up making a terrific dish. They do that often here