Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Camping Tent, $39.99

• Start Topic

I have been watching this show from the jump.  I really enjoy it.  I think I just don;t find it highly discussible, if that is a thing. 

So to immediately contradict that, I will say I am really liking the budding romance between Connor and JoJo and thought the Sarah/Marina pair up and the Denise/Tom pair up was a nice change in dynamics. 

Also I wonder if we will see anything of Marina in the workplace and if her working now will mean that we will see less of their financial anxiety.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/14/2022 at 8:55 PM, DearEvette said:

I have been watching this show from the jump.  I really enjoy it.  I think I just don;t find it highly discussible, if that is a thing. 

Yeah, I agree.  I feel very positively towards it.  I adore it.  There's no real conflict or drama.  About my feelings about my show, or the show itself.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:55 PM, DearEvette said:

So to immediately contradict that, I will say I am really liking the budding romance between Connor and JoJo and thought the Sarah/Marina pair up and the Denise/Tom pair up was a nice change in dynamics. 

I always think that it's the mark of great writing when they show characters really knowing each other, and each character having their own distinct characteristics that everyone knows about.  It sounds like a basic thing when I type it out, but there are shows out there with bad, inconsistent writing.  I love that these "irregular pairings" gave us even more history and depth to these characters.  It makes them feel so real and that's what I appreciate.  Not just writers cashing their paycheques.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2