Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Fool Me Twice

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

The whole “Great White” operation is cracked open, but a few mysteries remain. Ray’s plan to get his job back has a complicated ending. Jackie goes from feeling like a hero after an important discovery to the zero who let something critical get away.

Original air date: December 26, 2021

Season finale.

Anyone watching?   It’s gotten really good.  We can forgive shooting in North Carolina and pretending the Cape is small enough to get everywhere quickly.  They do alright keeping the language local.  
Im hoping for a season 3

• Love 4

I just caught the last episode of the season and I'm hoping for a third season as well. Mark Boone Jr (Petey) is a brilliant actor but man did I cringe just thinking of Jackie "partying" with Petey. I wonder if we'll see him in a potential season 3? Will Frankie make it? It looked pretty bad. I did not think Osito would be the next kingpin. I'm hoping Charmaine has left town for good, not cause I got anything against the actress but just after her sister dying and all I'm hoping a fresh start could do her good. I guess living on the run won't make that easy for her though. 

I hope Saintille gets to take Ray & Renee down at some point. He's a much better cop than Ray any day of the week and he did not deserved to get pushed away like that. 

Leslie made it out of the season alive. Hurray. I can't blame her for speaking out against Jackie, that was poor judgement even if you don't want to see a sister bleed, but also rating out Saintille. I don't know. I think you should always speak your truth but she only did it to save her own ass/job & didn't seem to have such a problem with the assignment when it was given to her. This was probably the end of Jackie and Leslie and probably for the best anyway. 

And cheers to Ed for making it to his retirement! I hope that won't mean he will be written out though. I like him. 

• Love 3
On 12/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, Bluesky said:

Anyone watching?   It’s gotten really good.  We can forgive shooting in North Carolina and pretending the Cape is small enough to get everywhere quickly.  They do alright keeping the language local.  
Im hoping for a season 3

My mom likes this show a lot, we’ve been watching and just finished up today. 

I’m looking forward to Season 3. 

On 1/5/2022 at 12:25 PM, The Pretender said:

I hope Saintille gets to take Ray & Renee down at some point. He's a much better cop than Ray any day of the week and he did not deserved to get pushed away like that. 

He really was screwed over. He’s been a great cop, and he was a better friend than Ray deserved. 

Edited to add- the smartest thing Renée has done has been keeping it to herself that she killed Jorge, a close second is keeping the money. But I hope she doesn’t relapse too. It was established in Season 1 that she got clean and stayed clean because she was pregnant with her son, so I don’t see her relapsing while pregnant but those pills may be tempting. 

I think in Season 3 we will see a flash forward.

• Love 3