Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia Anticipation

What's the deal with the 12-digit Utopia passport numbers randomly assigned to each contestant in their profile.  Does Utopia Production (we'll call them U-Prod for short) honestly expect to clock through nearly a trillion contestants ? 

Overly optimistic considering this hot mess will be canceled within a few weeks.

ETA:  The logo looks like people 'Under the Dome'

https://assets.utopiatv.nl/share/facebook_200x200.jpg

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

What's the deal with the 12-digit Utopia passport numbers randomly assigned to each contestant in their profile.  Does Utopia Production (we'll call them U-Prod for short) honestly expect to clock through nearly a trillion contestants ? 

Overly optimistic considering this hot mess will be canceled within a few weeks.

Considering the stuff that's already happened, and things they seem to be able to get away with... they're going to go through a lot of "pioneers" (as they are supposedly calling themselves);  if it survives and goes the whole planned year.

I don't understand how this is going to work, how are they going to follow them for a year? Are they just going to keep filming for the entire year & break it down into broadcasted seasons? I would think a lot of information would get leaked that way, but I don't see them putting a show on every week for a year, that's double the normal amount of shows a series would have.

• Love 1