Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E11: Keanu Reeves, Olivia Colman, Cynthia Erivo, Jack Whitehall, Rag'n'Bone Man

• Start Topic

This was a great group.

Olivia Coleman's scattiness never fails to amuse me. She's so much fun.

Cynthia Erivo is ah.mah.zing.

Keanu Reeves does not age.

I'm sorry, Jack Whitehall, I love you, but this was the first time I heard that there was a Clifford, the Big Red Dog movie. I always liked the books because we had an Irish setter when I was a kid. He was dumb as dirt, but so, so beautiful.

I love how everyone clapped for the retired NHS employee. I miss it in NYC when we'd clap for the first responders every night. There was something really moving about it.

• Love 3

This was a very good episode!  
I love Olivia Colman and need to make time to watch The Landscapers when I’m on vacation next week.  She is just so much fun on chat shows.

I have a huuuge crush on Jack Whitehall, so as dumb as the Clifford movie looks, I may have to offer to take a niece to see it.  I loved his story about his dad being asked to do “Strictly”, and how he fancied himself a good enough dancer to “skip rehearsals “ and just show up for the judging!

Cynthia Erivo has a great voice!  I loved that Graham asked her to “open her gob” and just sing.  Amazing.

Never was  a huge fan of Keanu’s movies, but he is always thoughtful and entertaining as a chat show guest or in his interviews.  Class act.

As usual, I had no clue about the musical guest.  I’m sure he’s very talented and successful, but facial tattoos just make me squirm.  I do not like them!

• Love 3

Olivia Colman is always such a delight to watch. And wow, I knew that Cynthia Erivo is a great singer, but that workout video was amazing. Is there anything she can't do? I liked how Olivia seemed impressed as well, this was a great combination of guests. 

And once again I was impressed by Graham's quick wit, when he said we will finally see what the Oscar buzz about Jack Whitehall's movie is about.

• Love 3
On 1/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, JustHereForFood said:

And once again I was impressed by Graham's quick wit, when he said we will finally see what the Oscar buzz about Jack Whitehall's movie is about.

He is so good at that. 

On 12/18/2021 at 7:53 PM, BusyOctober said:

I have a huuuge crush on Jack Whitehall,

What a dreamboat.  I was scared about the beard, because he's such perfection when clean shaven.  His perfection shone through the beard (which was, of course, perfectly groomed).  That guy.

On 12/18/2021 at 7:53 PM, BusyOctober said:

As usual, I had no clue about the musical guest.  I’m sure he’s very talented and successful, but facial tattoos just make me squirm.  I do not like them!

You didn't warn us about Erivo's nose ring.  Gag.

The face tattoos on the musical guest were unfortunate, because he was so sweet when he told Olivia Colman he liked her, too.  Additional points for making Whitehall look like a m***** when he sat down near him.

• Love 1