Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Greater Good

• Start Topic

How did all those cops outside the hotel and guarding inside allow Tariq to enter with a back pack not checked. Some lazy NYPD security. And to make sure the NYPD wasn't done looking stupid...... Monet just walks in to the precinct, yells/point fingers at cops and yanks Zeke out with no resistance.

With Yaz at stake, it seems Tariq and Tate should have had that conversation when they spoke last episode, way before they met at the hotel.

"Now I'm finally the man, you said I could be......." Geez Dante you SIMPY bastard. It's been 24 years since you've seen Nae Nae. Move on fool! This is as if Screech worked hard for years to make it big just to try to prove to Lisa Turtle she was all wrong about him. Pathetic!

Is there supposed to be some love triangle now with The Tejadas and Dante?

Of course the girl sells the picture to TMZ. She probably didn't make enough to leave school. Now she lost any chance to be on Zeke's "payroll", if he makes pro.

Finally! A scene with Method Man and Mary J.

The cops must have had Zeke in custody for more than 36 hours. He must have missed three practices. What the hell did Carrie do to the detective to have him go on a serious vendetta? 

I liked that the detective some how had a "professional" picture of Carrie available to hang on his police wall of potential targets. Man is a stalker.

"Close your mouth when you chew!" That was one pissed, angry chef. He was having none of Nuff's nonsense.

Nuff gets choked out in front of all the guests and people are still partying as if nothing happened.

In a matter of quick time, storage boxes are setup with codes to phones. It's a matter of time until Lauren finds out about Tariq. The drug drop the same place she said was her secret hiding spot. Lauren is going to run in to a few students and she will piece it together. With her not wanting to smoke knowing there is a intern interview coming, I hope she stay with her principles and doesn't stick with Tariq. Although, she did seem smitten when she saw him with Yaz.

Of course! Tariq calls Bash and in an instant Bash has a fake company ready for him/papers to sign.

Not sure why "Wile E Caneyote" is making an attempt to ruin Tariq/Monet cash flow. He will find out soon that Tariq's and Braydon's bromance is hard to conquer.

Lorenzo's previous lawyer couldn't come up with the corrupt cop information to get him out much earlier? Solved by Saxe in no time. The lawyer better be in hiding now from Lorenzo's assassins.

I hope there was a partition to pull down in the helicopter for the pilot.

Are Diana, Cane or Dru not allowed to speak Spanish in their house?

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1

Wow, Mecca really, really, really didn't want Cane to know about his connection to Monet. 😵

Lol, Rashad using the college class to make a campaign pitch. That guy has no bottom.

A helicopter ride. What kind of low-rent Christian Grey b.s. was that, Mecca? I can't believe Monet was so easily impressed.

Zeke needs to run far away from Monet, as fast as he can. He'll be lucky if he can get a job coaching a pee-wee basketball team by the time she and her misfit children get through with him.

What an idiot Brayden is. Cane is playing him like a piano and Tariq is playing him like a violin. He's already rich so is it just an excitement thing for him? The QR codes for customers to pick up their own drugs was pretty smart though.

There's going to be big trouble if Lorenzo gets out of prison. Monet's not going to want to release control, plus there's a lot going on that Lorenzo doesn't know about and won't like. Such as Mecca and his wife going on dates, haha.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What an idiot Brayden is. Cane is playing him like a piano and Tariq is playing him like a violin. He's already rich so is it just an excitement thing for him?

That is one theme I never understood about the show. I understand the show needs a plot but the wealthy privileged kids wanting to sell drugs doesn’t make sense to me. I didn’t understand that with Tariq on the original Power. He grows up a wealthy and privileged kid with access to anything he wants, and yet, he wants to sell drugs and be in “that life.” If one’s sister dying as a result isn’t a wake up call, he was lost forever.

• Love 3