Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Their Evil Was Our Evil

• Start Topic

The survivors use a department store as a fortress as they face new threats from within. Paula struggles to maintain her role as leader of the survivors. McDermott fights to escape, as Blackwood uncovers the real truth behind the rise of the undead.

Premiere Date: November 26, 2021   SYFY
NUP_196221_00009.jpg
NUP_196221_00016.jpg
NUP_196221_00014.jpg

Wait, so everything that happened with Cargo Shorts's Dad happened in the early morning before Cargo Shorts even woke up? That means a lot happened in a really short amount of time. Also headshots don't kill the zombies.

ok Luke had better live after that dramatic coming out. Hopefully we find out Cam (cargo shorts) has been hiding his true feeling for Luke and the 2 of them are the final boys in the end, right after his self centered mom gets eaten alive by the zombies.

I had thought Mayor's Son was trying to tell his friend (currently missing) a couple of eps ago that he was gay, so the revelation didn't surprise me.  At least the show remembered said friend and had Mayor's Son try to reach him!  My guess is that he and Cargo Shorts are half brothers.  Just a guess; we know Trey isn't the bio dad and if it's someone we kinda know, Cargo Shorts dad fits the bill.  Speaking of Shorts, please, please change that bloody shirt.  Isn't it uncomfortable?  Even Mayor changed her clothes.   Don't burning bodies smell bad?  How can Son sit right near it?

I liked this one.  I liked the various character interactions; finding out that the zombies don't die from head shots; the wedding; Mortician and her Evil Hand; exposition Granny.   I'm starting to care about some of these people.