Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Sundown

• Start Topic

Am I missing something?  Linda Hunt appears in the opening montage for the show as Hetty, but she is no longer listed in the opening credits,  What gives?  If she has become a recurring character, are they only going to list her when she actually shows up for an episode?

I enjoyed the moment someone in the writers room remembered Callen might have something to say about the Deeks Kensi family drama. But that was about it. Yet I had to roll my eyes during Deeks' speech about giving hostages to fortune. That's the emotional side of things but what about sheer logistics? If they have a baby they can't be both on the job 24/7 unless they hire a nanny or Mama Deeks is willing to step in. I don't see any of these problems going away if they decide to foster.

Oh and Kilbride's thoughtful observations about people committing suicide? I change my bet about his son making an appearance on this show now.

• Love 1
On 11/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, MissLucas said:

I enjoyed the moment someone in the writers room remembered Callen might have something to say about the Deeks Kensi family drama.

Yes, I had a very similar thought. Finally, someone remembered. (Did someone in the writer's room catch a rerun or something? I mean, they also referenced Callen's Backdoor pilot/Pilot shooting. How did we get so lucky?)

Not that I need to see it on the show but why hasn't Deeks gotten the idea to have Kensi talk to Callen about her reservations? Deeks is the kind of guy to get that idea and Callen could probably alleviate Kensi's fears that foster kids don't need perfect parents, all they need is loving parents. It's one of the things that makes the least sense to me; they've got a colleague who went through the system and they have been ignoring that fact ever since they first started talking about adoption.

I appreciated that Killbride was less grumpy in this episode. He's much more enjoyable this way. I also appreciated the Callen-Sam scenes which we got! The actors just play off each other so well. There's just something about the way they communicate and I missed that in the first episodes of the season.