Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: 'Til The Dead Do Us Part

• Start Topic

People of Mawinaken flee the overrun town to escape the rapidly approaching undead. McDermott faces off with his Cleargenix captors while the others rendezvous at a safe haven where they will make a stand. Jai's wedding is an event for the ages.

Premiere Date: November 12, 2021   SYFY 

daydead14.thumb.jpg.1ef223454fa72fbf81233dd8afd03e05.jpg

daydead15.thumb.jpg.efb3fb4f78ed8f317e4c7a49f27436e5.jpg

daydead18.thumb.jpg.f04d6d29e6db846a956f5baab3a2e8a3.jpg

Not a horrible episode. Other than Mother of the Bride, who was clearly in shock, and Dude of Honor, nobody really acted stupid. It was nice to see the Mayor actually lead. We also got confirmation that the bites don't kill you, but if you die after being bitten you will reanimate. Also, I know he doesn't because of that scene in the first episode, but Can should really take a second and change into some clean clothes now that he's in the not Walmart.

I was amazed that notWalmart still had so much stuff in it. I guess they didn't have a going out of business sale (Everything Must Go - Including the Furnishings!), nor much of a criminal element in town.

Those zombies sure are juicy. They are practically blood balloons.

We haven't seen what happened to Trent, either alive or reanimated.

I like that people know what zombies are and use the word.

I enjoyed this one - it had funny bits and held my interest.  Evil scientist lady is evil.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:10 AM, ZoqFotPik said:

Can should really take a second and change into some clean clothes now that he's in the not Walmart.

Right??? the bloody clothes are getting on my nerves.  

I missed this episode. A Walmart type setting interests me, so I need to catch up before the next ep.

Anyone read Monument 14, a YA trilogy of kids in a superstore during an apocalypse? And of course there's the mall setting of Dawn of the Dead. If zombies are attacking, I wouldn't mind hiding out in Target.