Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Best Laid Plans

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

So an echo of a demon asks you under threat to make a magical key for him. The making of the key has no verbal components, the only thing that gives the key its prupose is your intention. Do you:

A) Make a key that banishes all echos in the vacinity to the well house.

B) Make a key that destroys all echos in the vacinity.

C) Make a key that splits the human echo from the demon echo, to save the poor guy who got posessed decades ago (bonus if it can split demons from people in general).

D) Give the demon exactly what it wants, a key to make more demons.

If you answerd D), congratulations! You are as dumb as a Locke! (which surprisingly is dumber than a log).

Edited by Zonk
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 10/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Zonk said:

So an echo of a demon asks you under threat to make a magical key for him. The making of the key has no verbal components, the only thing that gives the key its prupose is your intention. Do you:

A) Make a key that banishes all echos in the vacinity to the well house.

B) Make a key that destroys all echos in the vacinity.

C) Make a key that splits the human echo from the demon echo, to save the poor guy who got posessed decades ago (bonus if it can split demons from people in general).

D) Give the demon exactly what it wants, a key to make more demons.

If you answerd D), congratulations! You are as dumb as a Locke! (which surprisingly is dumber than a log).

Completely agree, but I don't find myself sucked into this show for its plot complexity.  

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Mr. R0b0t said:

Completely agree, but I don't find myself sucked into this show for its plot complexity.  

I find myself sucked out of this show because of it's lack of believable characters. Nobody is as dumb as these characters are over and over and over again.

I haven't watched the rest of the season yet. Probably will do so eventually. But after this episode I just couldn't go on. It was just too dumb.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:00 AM, Zonk said:

I haven't watched the rest of the season yet. Probably will do so eventually. But after this episode I just couldn't go on. It was just too dumb.

The stupidity of all of the characters this episode raised my blood pressure. Their "plan" was so stupid it just infuriated me! The plan to trap them in the house was a good idea, the way they went about it was stupid. And exactly how was it an equal fight between Kinsey and Dodge if she was wearing that belt that gives super strength? We saw Tyler pick up a bench stuck to a concrete pad with one hand. Kinsey should have been able to pick up Gabe with one arm and throw him in that room! And why wasn't someone wearing the anywhere key so it couldn't be lost? What was the plan for what to do with Eden trapped under the glass? Why didn't Bode have his friend rotate the glass when she started smashing it, or for that matter, pick up the glass and squish her with it! So dumb! And Duncan making Dodge exactly what she wanted was beyond idiotic, as was Bode yelling at Dodge that she was going to lose as he was on the verge of being crushed by that chain. It was laughable. I loved Dodge pointing out how many times she's defeated the Lockes. At this point, these people deserve to lose. I think I'm rooting for Dodge now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1