Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Great White

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

Jackie is white-hot to prove herself as a cop and avenge the death of her best friend, Junior. Frankie teams up with his cousin while Rays off the force because of Renee. Theres a new deadly drug in town, Great White.

Original air date: October 17, 2021

Oh boy...saw the episode.
The Cape has several distinctive views and the show (finally) included some of them. 
The best was the view of "Days Cottages", the 20+ little cottages that were constructed during the Depression, renovated over the years,  and continue today as rentals. 

• Love 3

This was a good season opener. Nice to see Jackie in a better place but 50 days seems like a short time especially with her trying to take on more police work. 

While I am glad to see Jackie being loyal/friendly with Ray, I still think his character isn’t really needed at this time. Though I wonder about his warning about Babcock to Jackie especially with how helpful Babcock seemed. 

Between this show and Raising Kanan, my fear of taking drugs only for them to be poisoned/bad seem justified. I mean I have been drug free but only because I know my luck and I always worry I will get that one bad batch of drug and die. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, ybrik said:

While I am glad to see Jackie being loyal/friendly with Ray, I still think his character isn’t really needed at this time. Though I wonder about his warning about Babcock to Jackie especially with how helpful Babcock seemed. 

I like Ray. He is one of my favorite characters on this show. So? Is he a sex addict? and is he the daddy of Renea's baby? Or is it Frankie's? I'm not sure what the timeline is supposed to be?

And I know we (the audience) is supposed to root for Jackie to be sober - but man! last seasons best ep (IMO) was Jackie's fall from grace so to speak - the one where she fell off the wagon and drank and snorted coke and went on some really crazy tangents and even though it turned out like shit and that chick ended up getting her face bashed in - still - the actress who plays Jackie did a great job!