Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Rock-a-Bye

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Paris, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pissed that Sibeth killed her!!!!!!! She was one of my favorite characters! RIP!!!!!!!

Of course, Haniwa let Wren go.

So, Baba left Pennsa. I'm interested to see what's next for him.

Season 3 will be interesting.

• Love 3

I've watched both seasons. This is one of the few shows where I found season 2 as interesting as season 1.  

I always liked Paris, but I am surprised she lived as long as she did.  What I don't get is what Kane is going to do with her body.  The other murders were easy to cover up.  But Paris would be missed.  Paris and Toad as a couple would have been interesting to watch. Oh, what might have been. 

I think Mahgra's a decent leader, but it cost her the family, at least for now.  It's not being royalty per se, but she lied by omission for nearly 20 years and her husband and children were thrust into this life they knew absolutely nothing about and had little say in the matter before they fought a war that Mahgra was too naïve to prevent.  She kept saying, "I'll explain everything" yet she never said much beyond protecting the children. Haniwa seems fine, but Kofun has resentment (which I support since I think Paris was a better maternal figure than their biological mother). 

I feel the most for Baba, although I am sure he'll return.  Mahgra couldn't even be bothered to show concern with what he lost.  He's adrift for now. I would be okay with Baba and Mahgra separate, and Mahgra remaining married to Harlan.  The kids are adults - Baba deserves some honest love!    

Sibeth is Sibeth, and Sylvia Hoeks is a revelation as the character.  I'm still hoping for her assassination.  But she's entertaining to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Not Paris!!! I want her to survive but will also be annoyed by miracle saves. With Baba gone and Paris dead, Kofun & Haniwa are down only to thier mother as their protector and I don't think Mahgra is ready for the political machinations that are about to come her way. 

I wish Wren was more intersting to me but now that Edo is dead, I'm not invested in anyone from Trivantes.