Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E07: The Battles Premiere

• Start Topic

The battle rounds begin as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Jason Aldean, Kristin Chenoweth, Dierks Bentley, and Camila Cabello to prepare their artists to go head-to-head in hopes of advancing to the knockouts. Each coach has one steal and one save at their disposal during the battles.

Original airdate: 10/11/21

They certainly drag out these episodes.  Kind of boring for me.  Interesting how the judges pair their contestants and how they pick who goes on and who they try to save.  Kelly continues to exhaust me but I know that many people like her "exuberance."  Not sure what I think about Ariana.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, Quickbeam said:

Definitely dragged out. For the most part, I don’t like the group acts in that I don’t feel they fit the format well.

I agree that groups don't fit the format. A single vocalist competing with a group of 3 doesn't make sense. The group has to rely on harmonies, each one in the group only gets a short time to shine.