Type keyword(s) to search

S41 Tribe Tracker

SVNBob
  • Start Topic

With the contestant threads in place (thanks to our mod @Whimsy), it's time for me to get the Tribe Tracker started.

Since it's been a while, and because there also might be a few newcomers since Survivor got several new fans over the hiatus, allow me to re-explain the concept of the Tracker.  This topic is here to help prevent confusion about who is who (such as non-sarcastically asking "There's a [Name] on this season?"  The Purple Edit is real....), which tribe (if any) they're on at any given time, what advantages are in play and who holds them, what advantages are out of play and why/how, and pretty much anything else I need or decide to keep track of.  And all hopefully posted in an easy-to-read format.

As has been the case for the past several Trackers, this first post is the alphabetical (by first name) list of the contestants, with links to the first post of their individual threads which contains their Survivor "Before" headshot (again, thanks @Whimsy).

The Tracker will be updated after every episode, using the following general rules:

• The first post after this one will divide the list by tribes including tribe names and colors, but maintain the alphabetical order as above.  This will continue in tribe lists throughout the season.
  • Strikeouts will indicate someone or something leaving the game.  Departed contestants will be listed in a new section of the Tracker, either Pre-Jury or Jury (depending on which phase of the game it is), in the order of their departure (down to within an episode in the case of double-boots) and not alphabetically.  Reasons for departure other than a vote-out (usually medevacs) will be noted.   Once the Jury phase starts, the Pre-Jury section will be consolidated under a spoiler tag to save space.
  • Advantages in play, like HIIs, will be nested underneath the name of the people that own and/or posses them (since those can be two different things.)  The ownership history of an advantage will be further nested underneath it, if/when it changes hands.  Once an advantage is out of play (by any means), it will be moved to a new section of the Tracker, the Advantage Graveyard.  When an advantage first enters the Graveyard, the full history will be on display.  After that, the history will go under a spoiler tag.
  • When a tribe shuffle first happens, I'll bring in the Tribe Codes.  These (starting as) 2-letter codes will be listed before each player's name, and show their tribal history in the game.  The first letter will the initial of their starting tribe, and the second letter will be the initial of their current tribe.  Any additional shuffles, except the merge itself, will add to these codes in the same manner.
  • If/when HIIs are played, I'll use the following terms in their histories in the Graveyard.
    • A correct idol play is one that negates votes against the person who received the majority of the votes and would have been eliminated without said idol play. 
    • A successful idol play is one that does negate votes, even if only 1, against the person the idol is played for.  All correct idol plays are successful, but not all successful plays are correct.
    • An incorrect idol play means that the idol did absolutely nothing and was most likely wasted.

I think that covers everything about the Tracker.  But I'm always willing to consider alterations to make things more understandable.  So feel free ask questions and/or make suggestions.

Edited by SVNBob
grammar
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

With the contestant threads in place (thanks to our mod @Whimsy), it's time for me to get the Tribe Tracker started.

Since it's been a while, and because there also might be a few newcomers since Survivor got several new fans over the hiatus, allow me to re-explain the concept of the Tracker.  This topic is here to help prevent confusion about who is who (such as non-sarcastically asking "There's a [Name] on this season?"  The Purple Edit is real....), which tribe (if any) they're on at any given time, what advantages are in play and who holds them, what advantages are out of play and why/how, and pretty much anything else I need or decide to keep track of.  And all hopefully posted in an easy-to-read format.

As has been the case for the past several Trackers, this first post is the alphabetical (by first name) list of the contestants, with links to the first post of their individual threads which contains their Survivor "Before" headshot (again, thanks @Whimsy).

The Tracker will be updated after every episode, using the following general rules:

• The first post after this one will divide the list by tribes including tribe names and colors, but maintain the alphabetical order as above.  This will continue in tribe lists throughout the season.
  • Strikeouts will indicate someone or something leaving the game.  Departed contestants will be listed in a new section of the Tracker, either Pre-Jury or Jury (depending on which phase of the game it is), in the order of their departure (down to within an episode in the case of double-boots) and not alphabetically.  Reasons for departure other than a vote-out (usually medevacs) will be noted.   Once the Jury phase starts, the Pre-Jury section will be consolidated under a spoiler tag to save space.
  • Advantages in play, like HIIs, will be nested underneath the name of the people that own and/or posses them (since those can be two different things.)  The ownership history of an advantage will be further nested underneath it, if/when it changes hands.  Once an advantage is out of play (by any means), it will be moved to a new section of the Tracker, the Advantage Graveyard.  When an advantage first enters the Graveyard, the full history will be on display.  After that, the history will go under a spoiler tag.
  • When a tribe shuffle first happens, I'll bring in the Tribe Codes.  These (starting as) 2-letter codes will be listed before each player's name, and show their tribal history in the game.  The first letter will the initial of their starting tribe, and the second letter will be the initial of their current tribe.  Any additional shuffles, except the merge itself, will add to these codes in the same manner.
  • If/when HIIs are played, I'll use the following terms in their histories in the Graveyard.
    • A correct idol play is one that negates votes against the person who received the majority of the votes and would have been eliminated without said idol play. 
    • A successful idol play is one that does negate votes, even if only 1, against the person the idol is played for.  All correct idol plays are successful, but not all successful plays are correct.
    • An incorrect idol play means that the idol did absolutely nothing and was most likely wasted.

I think that covers everything about the Tracker.  But I'm always willing to consider alterations to make things more understandable.  So feel free ask questions and/or make suggestions.

Thanks for doing this, it really is helpful.

• Love 1

First Tracking post of the Tracker, and there's already some corrections to make.  Three contestants are going by "different" names than originally listed.  Granted, two are going by their last names and the third by his initials, so it's not like Jud/Fabio.  That said, I have added these alternate names to the list in the first post, but will use those names in the tribe lists starting in this post.

Also, a new thing I'm tracking, at least for now, with a new method.  I'm adding emoji by tribe names to keep track of their victories and losses; using a 🏆to represent the II for an IC win, and a 🏅 to denote RC wins.  (I'm considering that first challenge on the boat an RC, since the winning tribe got their starter supplies without further effort.)  And since losing an IC also means losing flint, I'll be adding an 🚭(yes, that is the No Smoking symbol) to those tribes as well.

Additionally, I'll use 🎲 once the Shot in the Dark Dice start getting used.  I'll either put that with everyone that still has their die, or I'll tag someone with it when they use it. (Feel free to make a case for whichever you'd prefer.) In either case, I will note the result of the draw under their name like any other advantage.

Luvu Tribe (aka Blue): 🏆

Yase Tribe (aka Yellow): 🚭

Ua Tribe (aka Green): 🏅🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 4

Three formatting notes:

1. Since it was a combined RC/IC, I'm not putting the 🏅on either tribe.  That will only be used when there are separate tribal RCs and ICs.
  2. Since it appears to be an ongoing thing this season, I've renamed the Extra Vote to Prisoners' Dilemma Extra Vote.  That'll help save space.
  3. I've added another new emoji, , to indicate anyone that cannot vote.  I'm trying to use distinct symbols to avoid confusion.

Ua Tribe (aka Green): 🏆

Yase Tribe (aka Yellow): 🚭

• Evvie
  • Liana
  • Tiffany
  • Voce
  • Xander
    • Prisoners' Dilemma Extra Vote
    • Three-Way Idol #1 (aka Beware Advantage)
      • One of three pieces; each piece hidden at separate camps.
      • Not valid until all 3 are found and activated by holders all saying their code phrase at the same IC.
      • Holder cannot vote until Idol is activated.
      • Non-transferable.

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

More formatting notes:  I've decided to number the votes from Prisoners' Dilemma by which trek they were earned from.  If there are further night dilemmas, I'll likely do the same for those.

Since I'm going to keep using emoji this time around (and I'm adding three more), I've decided to add a new section at the top of these posts, a quick reference key.  The additional 3 are not going into the key, since they're rather self-explanatory.

But the key is not the only section getting added.  The Advantage Graveyard has now been started.

One other note: if I understood correctly, those who chose Tarp in a split decision at the Night Dilemma lost their vote at their next TC.  Thus I marked Sydney and Tiffany as No Vote.  If this is incorrect, I will delete the emoji and strikeout (but not remove) these lines.

Emoji Key:

• 🏆: Winner of IC (or 2nd place for a 2-winner IC)
  • 🏅: Winner of RC
  • 🚭: Tribe does not have flint due to losing an IC
  • : Contestant cannot vote at TC.
  • 🎲: Contestant used their Shot-in-the-Dark.

Luvu Tribe (aka Blue): 🏆  (🐐, somewhere)

Yase Tribe (aka Yellow): 🏆

• Evvie
  • Liana
  • Tiffany 
    • Prisoners' Dilemma: Tarp or Steal-a-Vote
      • Chose Tarp.
        • Did not gain.
  • Xander
    • Prisoners' Dilemma #1 Extra Vote
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Rules and restrictions in Graveyard.

Ua Tribe (aka Green): 🚭

• Brad
      • Chose Steal-a-Vote.
        • Earned advantage.
    • Three-Way Idol 🥦
      • Not valid until all 3 are found and activated by holders all saying their code phrase at the same IC.
      • Non-transferable.
  • Genie
  • JD
      • Given to Shantel for trust
  • Ricard
  • Shantel
    • Extra Vote
      • Received from JD for trust.

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  4. Brad

Advantage Graveyard:

• Steal-a-Vote
    • Earned by Brad at Prisoners' Night Dilemma
      • Never used.
  • Three-Way Idol 🥦(Will presumably be re-hidden).
    • Non-transferable.

Edited by SVNBob
Correcting information
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Something I just thought to track; who knows the code-phrases that signify the 3-way Idol holders.   I'll signify this with an emoji in the next Tracker post.  But for now, a quick list.

• Xander
  • Evvie
  • Genie
  • Shantel

Liana, Tiffany, and Deshawn may know, depending on how much Evvie told them.  Tiffany knows Xander's code phrase at the very least, even if she thinks the butterflies are as purple as Heather is.

Voce and Brad also knew, but that knowledge is moot.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Something I just thought to track; who knows the code-phrases that signify the 3-way Idol holders.   I'll signify this with an emoji in the next Tracker post.  But for now, a quick list.

• Xander
  • Evvie
  • Genie
  • Shantel

Liana, Tiffany, and Deshawn may know, depending on how much Evvie told them.  Tiffany knows Xander's code phrase at the very least, even if she thinks the butterflies are as purple as Heather is.

Voce and Brad also knew, but that knowledge is moot.

DaShawn knows because Evvie said that the butterfly thing was Xanders. He might not know about the broccoli.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, ProfCrash said:

DaShawn knows because Evvie said that the butterfly thing was Xanders. He might not know about the broccoli.

That's why I put him in the "at least partial knowledge" category along with Liana and Tiffany.

I was considering 2 emoji indicators for the code-phrase knowledge; one for those that know all 3 and another for those that know something (via Evvie).  But I'll probably just do one to flag everyone that knows at least something.  Or possibly one symbol, but use it 3 times for those who know all the phrases....

On 10/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, cherrypj said:

These are really well done, @SVNBob  you probably spend more time wrestling with the formatting than anything else. 

Thanks.  I worry about the format so much because I'm trying to make this a Quick Reference Guide of sorts, and I want all the information to not just be accurate, but concise and easy to read.  Every format change is an attempt to improve upon those metrics.

• Love 1

The only change to the format this time is the addition of the emoji to indicate who has heard (or read) what the code-phrases are for the Three-Way Idol, and facts that I forgot to track about the Extra Votes and the Steal-A-Vote.

Normally, I'd collapse the Graveyard entries after their initial entries.  But since there's no changes there, and there's not that much in that section at the moment, I'm leaving them "open".

Emoji Key:

• 🦻: Knows at least one of the Three-Way Idol code-phrases
    • 3 for if we know they know all the phrases.

Luvu Tribe (aka Blue): 🏆  (🐐, somewhere)

Yase Tribe (aka Yellow): 🏅🏆

• Evvie 🦻🦻🦻
  • Liana 🦻
  • Tiffany 🦻
      • Chose Tarp.
        • Did not gain.
  • Xander🦻🦻🦻
      • Valid through F6
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Rules and restrictions in Graveyard.

Ua Tribe (aka Green): 🚭(🥦again probably, somewhere)

• Genie 🦻🦻🦻
  • JD
  • Ricard
  • Shantel 🦻🦻🦻
      • Valid through F6
        • Transferred from JD before his elimination.

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  4. Brad
  5. JD

Advantage Graveyard:

• Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
  • Three-Way Idol 🥦(Will presumably be re-hidden).
    • Non-transferable before activation (assumed due to no-vote rule).

Something unusual happening with the Tracker; a strike-through in the Advantage Graveyard!  As suspected, the one advantage there that could go back into the game did.  And since all the idols were found and are now activated, their rules are no longer necessary to track.  So those have been deleted.  However, the knowledge of the activation phrases is still important, so that's still being tracked.

Emoji Key:

• Danny
  • Deshawn 🦻
    • Prisoners' Dilemma #2 Extra Vote
      • Valid through F6
  • Erika
  • Heather
  • Naseer 🦻🦻🦻
    • Three-Way Idol 🐐
      • Activated!
        • Valid through F5
  • Sydney
      • Chose Tarp.
        • Did not gain

Yase Tribe (aka Yellow): 🏅🏆

• Evvie 🦻🦻🦻
  • Liana 🦻🦻🦻
    • Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • Gained from Prisoner's Dilemma Trek #3
      • Can ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • "Do you have an Advantage?
      • If they answer "Yes", holder takes possession of said item.
        • If they answer "No", nothing happens.
      • One-time use only.
  • Tiffany  🦻🦻🦻
      • Chose Tarp.
        • Did not gain.
  • Xander🦻🦻🦻
      • Valid through F6
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Activated!
        • Valid through F5

Ua Tribe (aka Green): 🚭

• Genie 🦻🦻🦻
  • Ricard  🦻🦻 🦻
      • Valid through F6
        • Transferred from Shantel before she "found" the Three-Way Idol
  • Shantel 🦻🦻🦻
    • Three-Way Idol 🥦
      • Re-hidden after leaving game in Brad's pocket.
        • Found by Genie, but not opened.
          • Opened by Shantel.
      • Activated!
        • Valid through F5.

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  4. Brad
  5. JD
  6.  Genie

Advantage Graveyard:

• Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
  • Three-Way Idol 🥦
    • Re-hidden and re-entered game.
  • Love 2
(edited)

Leave it to this chaotic season to mess with me and the Tracker.   Very little is stable at the moment.

Emoji Key:

Unnamed Merge Tribe (aka Red Tribe): 🏆 Do not have to compete in the next challenge; will all have immunity at next TC.

In Merge-atory: Do have to compete in next challenge to earn their way into the Merge Tribe.

• Heather
  • Liana🦻🦻🦻
      • Gained from Prisoner's Dilemma Trek #3
      • Can ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • One-time use only.
  • Shantel🦻🦻🦻
    • Three-Way Idol 🥦
      • Valid through F6.
        • Re-hidden after leaving game in Brad's pocket.
          • Found by Genie, but not opened.
          • Opened & claimed by Shantel.
      • Valid through F6
      • Returned by Ricard before Merge Challenge
  • Tiffany🦻🦻🦻
  • Xander🦻🦻🦻
      • Valid through F6
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Valid through F5

Exile Island: Also in Merge-atory

• Erika
    • Change History Advantage
      • Can reverse result of Merge Challenge; making everyone in Merge-atory into the Merge Tribe (and thus having immunity at TC), and putting those currently in the Merge Tribe into Merge-atory.

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  4. Brad
  5. JD
  6. Genie

Advantage Graveyard:

• Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
Edited by SVNBob
Better labelling, thanks to Xander.
  • Love 1

Everyone is now out of Merge-atory.  We've practically completed the Merge...just need a tribe name.

Some changes for the emoji.  The IC and RC symbols are still in play, but will now just be by the individual winner(s).  There's likely not going to be anymore flint-stealing, so that's getting dropped.  And since idols seem to be mostly public knowledge, I'm dropping the indicator for anyone knowing about the code-phrases as well.  Still going to keep the symbol for the idols based on the phrases though, to help track any movement those do.  Also going to keep the sign for not eligible to vote, just in case.

Emoji Key:

Red Merge Tribe (still unnamed):

• Danny
  • Deshawn
      • Used at F12 TC.
  • Erika
  • Evvie
  • Heather
  • Liana
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
          • Asked of Xander
              • Except she could have the fake.
  • Naseer
    • Three-Way Idol 🐐
      • Valid through F5
  • Ricard🏆
  • Shantel
    • Three-Way Idol 🥦
      • Valid through F5
      • Valid through F6
  • Sydney🎲
    • Shot Failed
  • Tiffany
      • Valid through F6
      • Received from Xander to dodge Knowledge is Power Advantage
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Valid through F5
      • Received from Xander to dodge Knowledge is Power Advantage
  • Xander

Pre-Jury

1. Abraham
  2. Sara
  3. Voce
  4. Brad
  5. JD
  6. Genie
  7. Sydney

Advantage Graveyard:

• Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
    • Earned by Liana from Prisoner's Dilemma Trek #3
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
  • Love 1

Not really a lot of movement on the Tracker.  Biggest changes are the collapsing under spoilers of the Advantage Graveyard and the Pre-Jury roster, and the addition of the Jury roster, and the merge tribe name (finally).

Emoji Key:

Viakana (aka Red or Merge) Tribe:

• Danny🏅
  • Deshawn 🏅
  • Erika 🏅
  • Evvie 🏅🏆
  • Heather
  • Liana
  • Naseer
    • Three-Way Idol 🐐
      • Valid through F5
  • Ricard 🏅
  • Shantel
    • Three-Way Idol 🥦
      • Valid through F5
      • Valid through F6
  • Tiffany
  • Xander
      • Valid through F6
      • Returned by Tiffany after previous TC
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Valid through F5
      • Returned by Tiffany after previous TC

Jury

1. Tiffany

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard:

Spoiler
  • Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • Asked of Xander
        • Answered by Xander.
    • One-time use only.
    • Earned by Deshawn.
      • Used at F12TC.

• Love 1

A couple more advantages out of play, but not much else to track.

Emoji Key:

Jury

1. Tiffany
  2. Naseer
  3. Evvie

Pre-Jury

Hide contents

Advantage Graveyard:

Hide contents
  • Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • Asked of Xander
        • Answered by Xander.
    • One-time use only.
    • Earned by Deshawn.
      • Used by him at F12TC.
  • Prisoner's Dilemma #1 Extra Vote #1
    • Earned by JD
      • Passed back-and-forth between him and Shantel once.
      • Passed back to Shantel again before she helped vote him out.
      • Passed back-and-forth between Shantel and Ricard once.
    • Used by Shantel at F"10" TC #1
  • Three-Way Idol 🐐
    •  Found by Naseer
      • Left game in his pocket.

I mean...they're making this so easy for me.  There's only two advantages left in the game, and Xander has them both.

One temporary but appropriate emoji for this week for indicating the tagalongs at Reward.  Ricard got the usual medal for his win.

Emoji Key:

Jury

1. Tiffany
  2. Naseer
  3. Evvie
  4. Shantel

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard:

Hide contents
  • Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • Asked of Xander
        • Answered by Xander.
    • One-time use only.
    • Earned by Deshawn.
      • Used by him at F12TC.
    • Earned by JD
  • Three-Way Idol 🐐
    •  Found by Naseer
  •  Three-Way Idol 🥦 
    •  Found by Shantel
      • Left game in her pocket.

Glad I decided to indicate using the SITD instead of who still had one to use.  That would have been a lot of extra effort for nothing.  I'm keeping it in the Key, but with more information.

I decided to call the Do or Die a Disadvantage (partially for the alliteration), but it went straight into the Graveyard, with a tiny bit of information listed with Deshawn.

Emoji Key:

• Option ended at F7.

Jury

1. Tiffany
  2. Naseer
  3. Evvie
  4. Shantel
  5. Liana

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard:

Hide contents
  • Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • Asked of Xander
        • Answered by Xander.
    • One-time use only.
    • Earned by Deshawn.
      • Used by him at F12TC.
    • Earned by JD
  • Three-Way Idol 🐐
    •  Found by Naseer
  •  Three-Way Idol 🥦 
    •  Found by Shantel
  • Do or Die Disadvantage
    • Earned by Deshawn by being first to lose IC.
    • Played a version the Monty Hall problem at TC.
      • Winning meant immunity.
      • Losing meant immediate expulsion from the game.
    • Won and remained in game.
    • Earned by Xander
      • Used by him at F7TC.
  • Love 1

The first HII found is the last one still in play.  Who would have predicted that?  What with all the silly code-phrases needed to activate them all.

Emoji Key:

• Option ended at F7.

Jury

1. Tiffany
  2. Naseer
  3. Evvie
  4. Shantel
  5. Liana
  6. Danny

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard:

Hide contents
  • Steal-a-Vote
      • Valid through F7.
        • Never used.
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • Asked of Xander
        • Answered by Xander.
    • One-time use only.
    • Earned by Deshawn.
      • Used by him at F12TC.
    • Earned by JD
  • Three-Way Idol 🐐
    •  Found by Naseer
  •  Three-Way Idol 🥦 
    •  Found by Shantel
  • Do or Die Disadvantage
    • Earned by Deshawn by being first to lose IC.
    • Played a version the Monty Hall problem at TC.
      • Winning meant immunity.
      • Losing meant immediate expulsion from the game.
    • Won and remained in game.
    • Earned by Xander
      • Used by him at F7TC.

Final Tracker of the season...not that it's really necessary at this point.  But for the sake of completion....

Gonna do something a little different though.  I'm just listing TC and the Jury, but each of the 3 TCs separately, with their notes and emoji.  There's also going to be some new emoji, but they're self-explanatory again.  (Also, not going to bother with the key, since everything ought to make sense by now.)

Final 5

• Deshawn
  • Erika 🏆🏅
    • Final Advantage
      • Head start of 4 rungs on each ladder in F5IC
        • Automatically used.
  • Heather🍽️
  • Ricard
  • Xander
    • Three-Way Idol 🦋
      • Played for himself
        • Played "incorrectly"
Edited by SVNBob
Post limit?

As usual, I close the Tracker with a request for feedback. 

I think I'm going to keep using emoji in the next one.  Most will probably stay the same, but I might make a couple changes here and there.  Those will be explained in the key.  There might also be changes for Tribe Codes... if those become relevant again. 

But what worked and what didn't?  Did anything need clarification?  Ideas for emoji to use for certain events/circumstances?  Any suggestions for tweaks for the Tracker for S42?

I thought so too, so I will continue with that for the regularly used emoji, starting at the first episode next time.   I probably ought to put some of the one-off emoji, like the pizza for that group of reward take-alongs or the fire for firemaking in the key just for the appropriate posts, right?

But not the ones for the idols.  Those are pretty self-explanatory, and the least necessary.

• Love 1

Thanks for this. I didn't discover it until this morning, but as a more casual viewer, it would have helped out tremendously during the game, and I will be looking for it next time.

One bit of feedback, I think it would be great to so the Original Tribe in the contestant names even after the merge. I always find myself not paying enough attention in the beginning and then wonder who started with who.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, curbcrusher said:

One bit of feedback, I think it would be great to so the Original Tribe in the contestant names even after the merge. I always find myself not paying enough attention in the beginning and then wonder who started with who.

In past seasons, I've had "Tribe Codes": two- or three-letter codes that showed a player's tribal history.  I usually start including those at the first tribal shuffle.  (A great example is the Tracker for S36, Ghost Island.  It was the first Tracker, so that's pretty much all that was tracked...in that thread.)  Since there wasn't a shuffle this season, I didn't bother with the codes this time.

But it does make sense to keep that at merge time, even without a shuffle.  So I will keep that in mind for the next Tracker.  It'll also be a little easier to do, since I've come up with a new way to do the Codes.

Edited by SVNBob