Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Poke the Bear

• Start Topic

This episode was so much fun. Kai made me laugh when the three guys were lined up for the competition race, making comments about how great Zeke and Koa look, then he waved at his body and said "and then there's this." Then Koa made me laugh when his foot didn't make it through the wet suit. I was sad to see him lose his extra waves, glad he beat Zeke in the contest, and then glad Kai got the extra wave.

The pro surfer who came to help with everyone's aerials was so excellent, I wish more of him and his lessons could have been shown. And Zeke, Koa and Kai had me yelling out loud at their runs, they were all spectacular.

I don't have a favorite woman but I did have an un-favorite, Melia, so I'm glad she's gone. She was even snotty on her exit talking head while Kai was gracious and a nice guy. I don't care who wins because IMO all four are worthy. I wish surf competitions would be shown on tv. More surfing, less football please.

• Love 2

Bye bye Malignant.  I'm sure that the Worlld Surfing Tour is going to look at your risky behavior in the paddle section  and say "Sure, we need a liability like that!"  Sge should have been told to pack her bags right then and there.

I thought Koa's DQ was harsh.  They should have nit let them leave the platform until they were in the wetsuit.  What if there was some small portion not covered?  Would they be DQ'd for that?

Once again, Malignant has only herself to blame for being friends with Tia and Brianna.  But she made no effort then got the sads when Tia and Brianna celebrated without her.

• Love 1