Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: A Little Game of This

• Start Topic

Awkward and Uncool Vibes: The Anastasia Ashley Story. 

Malia is a total brat. "People ate without us." Boo hoo. Maybe quit it with the stank attitude, stop pouting on the inner tubes and show up when the food arrives. I felt bad that Juli had to sit at the kids table with them. 

I love Koa so much. Just a good energy dude that's fun to hang with. 

I'd have been happy to have either Luke or Kai back. They both killed it. At least, Luke went out getting caught in a barrel not in manufactured girl drama. 

Kayla is not going to win this but I'm stoked she took out Anastasia. I find it difficult to believe that their scores were that close in the surf off after Anastasia wiped out like that. 

• Love 2

This is still my favorite show of the summer, I just haven't been here much. But last night's ep was SO good. It was fun to have everyone back, but I have to say I was bummed to see Luke leave again and even more bummed to see Malia stay. She's such a snotty skankwad and ruins this show every time the camera is on her and I have to hear her speak.

I've liked Zeke from the start but the last couple of weeks, Koa has grown on me and now he's maybe passing Zeke as my favorite. He has great energy and is so positive all the time, and actually so funny he cracks me up. Malia should take a couple humanity lessons from him.

I don't care what woman wins this. I'm so not into the drama. I watch this show for the surfing, not the snarking.

Hilarious = the Bachelor cross over. I've watched that franchise since the beginning but forget all the famewhore contestants as soon as each season is over. But it was cool for our surfers to teach those two, and I was glad Allejandro won. He's also a great dancer we discovered. So I was sad to see him leave.

I would have loved if there were more of the glow-stick party and less of the Malia drah-mah. That looked like a blast.

• Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 7:08 PM, saber5055 said:

I don't care what woman wins this. I'm so not into the drama. I watch this show for the surfing, not the snarking.

I'm rooting for Tia.  She's got a "surf" vibe that Zeke and Malignant lack.  The thing is, Malignant is a GREAT surfer -- she didn't need to cause all the drama, and once Anesthetic left, she could have apologized to the other women and  just hang out.  No matter how many times she says it, Malignant is not a "lone wolf" --she is, at best, a lone clam.

The latter teachers had an easier job than the earlier teachers, since they could build on what the Bachwhores had already learned. 

• Love 1