Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: When Pubba Met Birdie

• Start Topic

Of course, props to Richard Fox for adopting a baby that was quite literally dumped into his arms by a woman he barely knew. I know Gus is upset now, but Pubba raised him and is his father in every way that matters. But they're really saying that in this world, not a single bio mother or father kept or is keeping their hybrid baby? They are all letting their babies be killed, turning them over to be killed, or at best, dumping them outside seemingly-abandoned zoos on the off chance that someone passing by might take them?

One episode left. It sure doesn't seem like they're going to be able to wrap very much up at all this season. For some reason I was under the impression that this would be a limited series. I hope it's doing better in Netflix viewer numbers than it's doing in forum poster numbers here, or there won't be a S2.

• Love 5

That's the part I find kind of unbelievable. I do think that a lot of the time it wasn't up to them? Like Big Man's wife and child disappeared. Presumably they were killed. Gus' beginning hinted that some sinister government thing was related and they seem to set the tone on what info was given out to the general public.

As we've seen with this pandemic, the things you can make certain types of people believe is kind of frighteningly easy. 

But we also saw Big Man's wife almost be turned away so who knows.

• Like 1
  • Love 1