Type keyword(s) to search

Blindspotting Season 1: All Episodes

• Start Topic

As Ashley's partner of 12 years and father of their son, Miles is suddenly incarcerated, leaving her to navigate a chaotic and humorous existential crisis when she's forced to move in with Miles' mother and half-sister.

Ashley is ready to ring in the New Year with Miles, her partner of 12 years. However, when she turns the corner, her whole world is turned upside down.

S01.E01

Original air date 2021.06.13

This definitely had a slightly different feel than the movie did, but I don't mind. The weirdest thing to get used to were the little musical moments with dancing, but I got used to them. If you can guarantee the movers will dance while they pack up my boxes, I will definitely hire them!

Loved all the little local shout outs from the Tacos Sinaloa truck to Trish reminding the wannabe thief that he went to Albany High.

Helen Hunt was perfectly cast as the hippie mom. I can see why Miles told Ash that there would definitely be drama with Trish. Good lord, that girl is a lot. I had to roll my eyes a bit when she told Ash that she was homeless. Girl, you are an adult woman living at home with your mom rent free. You are in the same boat so you're not any better than Ash is. And Ash is only there because your idiot brother was being an idiot again so I don't really fault Ash for not being able to pick up the financial slack of losing his income due to being in jail.

And Yorkie! So cute to see Anthony Ramos working with his fiancée again. I'm guessing that was a one time cameo, but it was still fun.

Somebody get that poor guy with the ankle monitor a taco!

Since this show picks up right where the movie left off, it was no surprise to me that Miles was as big a bonehead as ever. Lovable in many moments but still making the worst decisions.

FIVE YEARS? How much MDMA did Miles have?

Yikes to that awful couple at the hotel. The gross things that people have to put up with when they are in any sort of customer service job. At least Ash had the support of the manager. Too many other bosses wouldn't have been nearly as supportive as he was.

S01.E05: Beaches Be Trippin

Ashley bails on a visit with Miles. Convinced it will help Ashley through the emotional trauma of her situation, Janelle convinces Ashley to join her on a trip to the beach and Trish and Jacque invite themselves along. Oh, and Earl has his first job interview.

Original air date 2021.07.18

On 7/3/2021 at 10:15 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S01.E04: The Four Hustlateers

Original air date 2021.07.04

Well, this is a lonely little thread.  Too bad, because this show is unconventional and interesting.  It's one of the few shows I have to keep my eyes on instead of glancing up occasionally from my laptop to the tv.

In this episode, can anyone tell me about the two men were who were dancing through the house for several minutes near the end?  I know it started with Ashley looking at a photo on the wall, then the dancing, then the last shot was the photograph itself and it was Miles and another man.   Feels significant, but I don't get it.