Type keyword(s) to search

CSI: Vegas Anticipation

• Start Topic

On 7/24/2021 at 9:14 PM, mertensia said:

I'm cautious. I don't want this to be **CSI: The Gil/Sara Soap Opera Family Hour**.

CSI has never delved heavily into the personal lives of the CSI's, some yes, but not heavily. We're going to get some GSR, which I'm here for every bit, but I image they'll stick to the shows formula of: 40% one crime, 40% another crime, and 20% 'personal stuff' as Catherine would call it. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Redrum said:

Is is just Sarah and Grissom coming back?

Grissom and Sara are back as regulars. Brass is a special guest star for two episodes. Hodges is back too but in what capacity its not been explained other than he is now an expert witness. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Aw, no Greg Sanders? :(

I looked up the actor and apparently he's done very little acting since CSI.

Hadn't Brass already retired on the show?

Hodges was good.  His part started small but grew quite a bit towards the end of the show.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Trey said:

I looked up the actor and apparently he's done very little acting since CSI.

Hadn't Brass already retired on the show?

Hodges was good.  His part started small but grew quite a bit towards the end of the show.

I have a few theories about the other actors and the show...I wished they a spoiler and speculation thread.

Brass did retires he is on the show for only two eps and is listed as Retired Cop Jim Brass.

• Love 1
On 9/21/2021 at 7:36 PM, LadyChaos said:

Are we going to get episode specific, and spoiler and spec threads here?

I don’t know what the rules are for specific episodes, but if you want a “spoilers and speculation” topic, the green button is there at the top. I’d come back and read/participate. 

• Love 1