Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Total Ship Show

Message added by TexasGal,

Proactive reminder of the site’s politics policy given some of the guest behavior.  You can discuss their behavior but not broader politics.   Also, as always, real time events such as current news about crew members are spoilers.  These can be discussed in the media thread.

• Start Topic

On 5/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Hey! I'm enjoying Bravo, TLC, E! & other decent programming & some good "on demand" now and then on "sling." I think like $30-$35 a month (don't quote me on it). Try it out if at all an option for you.

Thanks, I will look into that.  I am going to be looking into a service that will allow me E! and Bravo and VH1 (Drag Race you know!).  Just want to make sure I don't end up spending as much on streaming services as I did on cable.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Thanks, I will look into that.  I am going to be looking into a service that will allow me E! and Bravo and VH1 (Drag Race you know!).  Just want to make sure I don't end up spending as much on streaming services as I did on cable.

I understand totally! I'm trying to save as much as I can. Especially summertime when we spend all day outside then watch the occasional movie before bed. I have a Smart tv by Vizio & it has "watchfree" and I do get "RuPaul's" DragRace on there so I don't pay anything for it.  Idk if they're the newest eps but I don't mind. They even have stuff I play mindlessly in the background like "FailArmy" & "AFV." 

*Sorry, mods, for going off topic. Just trying to assist a fellow poster who deserves trashy TV at a reasonable price because It's our right to waste the last of our brain cells no matter what our financial status.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/1/2021 at 11:16 AM, Kdawg82 said:

I understand totally! I'm trying to save as much as I can. Especially summertime when we spend all day outside then watch the occasional movie before bed. I have a Smart tv by Vizio & it has "watchfree" and I do get "RuPaul's" DragRace on there so I don't pay anything for it.  Idk if they're the newest eps but I don't mind. They even have stuff I play mindlessly in the background like "FailArmy" & "AFV." 

*Sorry, mods, for going off topic. Just trying to assist a fellow poster who deserves trashy TV at a reasonable price because It's our right to waste the last of our brain cells no matter what our financial status.

and said poster appreciates it!

• LOL 2

This episode has it all.....

Deck Drama

Dock Drama

D1ck Drama

and 

Duck Drama (well, the guests sound like Donald Duck!!!!!!!)

This episode also brought us....

Titties For Trump!!

Natasha's 3 Course Five Alarm lie!!!

Dani giving massages!!!!!

Ali discovers Gary and Sydney had schmex!!!!!!

One of the best yet!!!