Type keyword(s) to search

Masterchef Junior (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, mlp said:

I was going to say exactly the same things.  I've been pulling for Bryson since the second episode and I'm delighted that he won.  Michael seemed like a very nice boy with talent but he needs a couple more years on him.  As for Remy............Just go away.  And take your mother with you.

And let's not forget her granny too, who showed her everything she knows.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mlp said:

I've been pulling for Bryson since the second episode and I'm delighted that he won.  Michael seemed like a very nice boy with talent but he needs a couple more years on him. 

Both Michael and Bryson are the same age. I think they're both equally good, but I think Michael had the edge. His dishes were really elevated and you could see how focused he was, and also what a good leader he was in the early team ups.

As long as the winner wasn't Remy, I'm good. Though I was rooting for Michael, I'm also happy for Bryson.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Both Michael and Bryson are the same age.

I didn't realize that.  Michael seemed younger to me.  I liked him a lot and I agree that he leaned toward more elevated cooking but he seemed more easily frustrated and flustered which hurt him.  If he pursues cooking when he grows up, I won't be a bit surprised to see him become an accomplished chef.  I think Bryson is more apt to follow his dad on the barbecue circuit.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, mlp said:

I didn't realize that.  Michael seemed younger to me.  I liked him a lot and I agree that he leaned toward more elevated cooking but he seemed more easily frustrated and flustered which hurt him.  If he pursues cooking when he grows up, I won't be a bit surprised to see him become an accomplished chef.  I think Bryson is more apt to follow his dad on the barbecue circuit.

I think that Michael mentioned on an earlier show  that cooking with his father was a very intense occasion. Thought you could see his father giving off that vibe.  Could be why we kinda of fell apart with that desert after earlier criticism of his entree.

• Like 1