Type keyword(s) to search

End Credits Transmissions

• Start Topic

From Reddit mostly- these are what plays over the end credits when watching on demand. 

Episode 1:

Man: We are traveling 27,300 feet per second. Distance from the Earth: 9,078 nautical miles. Object descending rapidly. Estimates show 29 minutes away from touchdown in the Northwestern hemisphere. 

Episode 2:

Man: Possible secondary anomaly detected approaching exosphere. Entering the thermosphere over the North Atlantic. Unable to confirm with visual observation. Extrapolating trajectory to determine approximate Debris field. 

Episode 3:

Man: Breakage initially sighted 46 months ago. First atmospheric collision 18:06 over Iceland. Traveling in excess of 150,000 kilometers per hour. Earth-intersecting trajectory. 

Episode 4:

MAN: Roger. We’re about to do the handover.

Can you repeat last value you had?

(beep)

Unable to confirm with visual observation.

(beep)

This is Orbital-6370 moving now for extraction.

(beep)

Delta plus zero zero niner three.

(beep)

Episode 5:

WOMAN: Debris is not burning up on entry.

Repeat. Debris is not burning up on entry.

(beep)

Multiple impacts in North America, Atlantic Ocean continental shelf.

(beep)

MAN: Orbital responding.

(beep)

• Love 4

Episode 6:

Man: Orbital investigating. Debris field 16, 17 (beep) 21 (beep) 56 (beep) 170 (beep)

Episode 7:

MAN: Roger that. Approaching Debris Field 56 now. Over.

(beep)

I see it. It appears to have a strange shimmering wall near it. It’s undulating, and it…

Episode 8:

[MAN] No sign of Garcia… The Debris again. Over.

(beep)

[MAN] Approaching the Debris.

(beep)

[WOMAN] You broke up. Can you repeat?

(beep)

[MAN] Garcia, I cannot read you. I cannot see you.

(beep)

(radio static)

[MAN] Oh, my God. Oh, my God!

• Love 4

Episode 9:

MAN: This is Orbital Situation Team 62.

We just arrived at Debris Field 56.

We are tending to Agent Garcia.

(beep)

MAN: There is no trace of Agent… (inaudible)

(beep)

WOMAN: I was just speaking to him.

(beep)

MAN: He’s gone. He’s… He’s gone.

Episode 10:

Woman: Tell us what you're seeing. Can you tell us what you're seeing?

Woman 2: I'm seeing sparkles in the air. Still no sign of Ming. It's beautiful.

Man: Have you found Beneventi? Have you found Beneventi? Over.

Episode 11:

Man: We have found Beneventi. Over. Repeat. We've found Agent Beneventi. 

Woman: He's in a state of confusion. There's a laceration on his chin and a wound on his upper chest.

Man: What the hell happened to these men?

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, redpencil said:

Thanks for this! Super interesting. Seems like it's clearly been leading to whatever happened to Bryan and Garcia at (apparently) Debris field 56.

Yeah I was fairly uninterested in them until they name dropped Garcia and then we met him the next episode! That made me take notice of these. It's too bad they're hidden under previews for anyone watching live. 

9 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

They get hidden when streaming the next day on Hulu too. 😕

Oh really? I've seen them when I watch next day on Hulu. I wonder why they're hidden for you. That really stinks then, if so few are getting these little Easter eggs that are clearly building towards something. 

4 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Oh really? I've seen them when I watch next day on Hulu. I wonder why they're hidden for you. That really stinks then, if so few are getting these little Easter eggs that are clearly building towards something. 

I'm watching Hulu via a Roku TV, and it seems to start the next episode or suggest some other show while the end credits (with the voice overs) are running in a reduced size like on regular TV. It was my son-in-law's Roku TV, and it's my daughter's Hulu subscription, but maybe I can tweak my viewer experience since it does ask "Who's watching?" when I select Hulu.

Okay. I just tried logging into Hulu on my laptop and going to the end of the episode. The first time it cut off half way through the End Credit Transmissions, so I went back to select the button that says something like "Show credits," but the second time all of the transmission voice-over played without my having to select anything. 
So. Yeah. Likely a lot of people are not hearing them. 

But I remember how I used to be sure to catch the opening moments of Fringe because there was some glyph-encoded word each week, that really didn't matter too much. It was just mostly fun. That's probably how this is too? I can't imagine information crucial to the story would only be available this way. Right?

I'm glad you got it figured out! 

I'm guessing it probably isn't super important plot information. But it might be a case of when we finally see this flashback, people who have heard these (or read them, whatever) will have context for it. Like Garcia was name dropped the week before we met him on screen, so that was kind of a fun "aha!" moment but obviously didn't give us more information about him than the episode itself did.

• Love 1
On 5/12/2021 at 12:13 PM, shapeshifter said:

I'm watching Hulu via a Roku TV, and it seems to start the next episode or suggest some other show while the end credits (with the voice overs) are running in a reduced size like on regular TV. It was my son-in-law's Roku TV, and it's my daughter's Hulu subscription, but maybe I can tweak my viewer experience since it does ask "Who's watching?" when I select Hulu.

Okay. I just tried logging into Hulu on my laptop and going to the end of the episode. The first time it cut off half way through the End Credit Transmissions, so I went back to select the button that says something like "Show credits," but the second time all of the transmission voice-over played without my having to select anything. 
So. Yeah. Likely a lot of people are not hearing them. 

But I remember how I used to be sure to catch the opening moments of Fringe because there was some glyph-encoded word each week, that really didn't matter too much. It was just mostly fun. That's probably how this is too? I can't imagine information crucial to the story would only be available this way. Right?

There's an autoplay option in Hulu that I had to disable a while back because sometimes it would randomly kick in about 10 minutes before the end of an episode. Left me very confused at first, because it was like it froze for second, then jumped to a completely different episode, instead of giving the option to jump to the start of the next episode. Disabling autoplay stopped it.

In Roku's Hulu app, go to the icon in the upper right corner (will have the first two letters of the profile name), Settings, select Autoplay <Off>.

I had bad weather in my area for one episode, which meant no show due to 3+ hours of live weather reports, so I watched the next day on Hulu. That was when I first heard one of these, but I didn't realize it was an ongoing thing. I figure it's just a fun Easter egg, but I like that sort of thing.

• Useful 1