Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E13: Live Top 17 Performances

• Start Topic

Snap Thoughts..

Bandzilla crushed a few contestants tonight..

Team Blake, My assumption is that Cam will get America's vote despite not living up to his very lofty standards on TMTC. Then Blake has a brutal choice between Jordan/Anna/Pete. I could see him sticking with his old buddy Pete, but Jordan was a bit of revelation on Gold Dust Woman, and Anna really showed that she's off in her own beautiful lane too. I'll say it's Pete, but not with much confidence.

Team John, It feels like Pia & Zania are going to cannibalize each other's vote totals. Ryleigh was quite good, but I don't see America voting enough for her to be first and she seems the longest shot for John to pick as his Judge's save. My guess is John might go with Victor rather than take both Pia and Zania with him to the Top 9.

Team Kelly, With the overall lack of country music representation this year it seems pretty clear to me that Kenzie will get America's vote on Kelly's team. To me it probably comes down to Corey vs. Zae to get Kelly's save. They gave very similar looking and feeling performances, but I feel like Corey being on Kelly's team since Day 1 probably gives him the slight edge to get her Save.

Team Nick, I suppose Dana will be America's choice after doing Nutbush the sequel. I feel like honestly, the most deserving person to get Nick's save based on tonight's performances would be Jose...but I'm not sure that's going happen. Rachel is probably the more likely choice.

If I had to guess, (assuming my America's Choices & Judges' Saves are correct) the WC could end up being between Pete, the odd one out between Pia/Zania, Zae, & maybe Andrew (based more on his good looks than anything else)..

• Love 1

I could see Blake saving Pete due to their history together.  Although Blake plays to win I wouldn't be surprised if he's willing to focus on helping out a 'before he hit the big-time' friend for as long as possible while focusing on Cam for the win.  I think it will be a tough call as I enjoyed the women on his team.  And that's why he gets the big bucks to make these kind of decisions.

• Love 2

Team Blake - Cam will get America's vote even though it wasn't his best performance.  I like Anna Grace's voice but I don't see Blake saving her.  I prefer Pete but Jordan gave the better performance last night.  So I think it's between those two.

Team Kelly - No doubt about it, Kenzie will get America's vote.  I think Kelly will choose between Corey and Gihanna.  Zae is not an original Kelly member and he had pitch problems.  The other two were also not pitch perfect but I still think it's between those two since they gave solid performances.

Team John - What happened Zania?  I preferred her over Pia and she sang a more recent song than what both of them have been doing.  She was sexy and the vibe was there.  I don't know if she couldn't her the music but she was way off.  I like Ryleigh the best from his team but I don't think she will get the votes.  Don't really care about the rest.

Team Nick - Dana will get America's vote.  I'm guessing that Rachel will go through since Blake and Nick seem to really like her.

I like Kelly's team so I hope the person that doesn't get through will get the save.

• Love 2