Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Battle Of The Champions

• Start Topic

Very solid episode, I thought. Yvette Nicole Brown continues to be the best, but everyone seemed on their games. Even the civilians didn't bring shame on their familes.

Had fun watching this tonight. Child of the 70's and grew up watching game shows and variety shows. Still remember all of the networks going off the air with a picture of our flag and the star spangled banner playing in the background.

• Love 1

It was another good, close game that holds up on re-watch.  I would like to see Pete Wentz once more; he seemed like a good player, but also a bit subdued. Maybe due to the Tiffani-Anthony-Yvette energy flying around?

After Anthony messing with Yvette's hair and jumping Pete Wentz, as well as Rosie O'Donnell shoving Taryn Manning, I hope that there is stronger "no touching the other team" enforcement. Anderson pulling Brown's hair was juvenile and didn't really distract her. I don't care if it was 'all in good fun'; after the first time, it should not have happened a second time.

I appreciate the difficulty of In Other Words. I don't know that I would do that much better than the crew in this episode did.  Still, the hardest part is the time limit, which is totally needed.  Part of me would love to see the rehearsals/ try-outs of these games.  How crazy were those?