Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Tainted Love

• Start Topic

After the Johnson family discovers Harrison on a date, Paul decides to give Harrison some dating advice, which turns things upside down. Meanwhile, Alicia feels a little insecure after finding out all of her children go to Aunt Denise for advice instead of coming to her.

Original air date: 4/27/21

I was wondering why Harrison was on a date in a cheap pizza place and why he was wearing that awful sweater. His explanation answered my first question but I'm still undecided as to whether he thought that was a poor person sweater or if he really liked it.

• Love 2

Oy, seeing a salad bar made me a little queasy. I used to love salad bars before they became potential super spreader locations. Sigh. 🤢

How blind was Johan? The adult Johan must've gotten LASIK surgery at some point.

A place to go to drink coffee and sit and relax, listening to smooth jazz. Yep, that's Starbucks. Before the internet was commonly available and people went in there mostly to use the free wifi, that is.

Whose face was that on Bow's busted jeans?

Whoa, Georgia was slumming with Harrison instead of the other way around. Plot twist!

Paul does an excellent imitation of a goat. Such hidden talents he has. 😏

Aw, the woman Harrison needs is right in front of him: Denise! She might be more than he can handle though, lol.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, the woman Harrison needs is right in front of him: Denise! She might be more than he can handle though, lol.

I know a lot of people seem to agree with this, and I know the age difference isn't really too big a deal, but it just seems like it would be awkward, with them being different generations of basically the same family.

• Love 2

it just seems like it would be awkward, with them being different generations of basically the same family.

I watch daytime soap operas. Couples from different generations of the same family are par for the course there. (For example, the infamous Erica Kane--over the course of a few decades--got with a father, his son, and his grandson.)  As long as the people in the couple aren't blood-related to each other (actual incest) everything is fair game.

I doubt Mixed-ish would make Denise and Harrison an actual couple. I'm thinking they'll have a ONS or a long weekend and then they'll realize they don't really work outside of bed. 😏

• Love 1