Type keyword(s) to search

Shipper Time: The Romantic Clusterf*cks of Wellsbury

• Start Topic

Are Georgia and Joe the real endgame?

Is Abby secretly in love with Max?

Does Ginny need a major attitude adjustment and a box of condoms before she can be allowed to date again?

Discuss here.

After 7 episodes so far I'm shipping Joe/Georgia BIG TIME.

Not Shipping Ginny with either boy cause I hate Triangles and they usually make me despise the one in the middle for being a fuckboy or Girl. Also despise it when two siblings or Family members are stuck on the same person 

Just now, Josh371982 said:

After 7 episodes so far I'm shipping Joe/Georgia BIG TIME.

Not Shipping Ginny with neither boy cause I hate Triangles and they usually make me despise the one in the middle for being a fuckboy or Girl. Also despise it when two siblings or Family members are stuck on the same person 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, kieyra said:

Does Ginny need a major attitude adjustment and a box of condoms before she can be allowed to date again?

Yes 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Ginny is on the pill now, right? At least she's taking some responsibility.

Yes, but for the life of me I can't remember why Georgia insisted she go on it. It's before Georgia catches Marcus coming through the bedroom window, and I think before Ginny admits to any sexual interaction with Hunter. Was it because of the shoplifting thing? (If so ... why?) I feel like it happens pretty early on in the show. 

Ginny also gets some credit for getting plan B the next day. But yeah, everyone's pretending STIs don't exist I guess. 

Which brings me to another observation about the show and the kids in particular. There's this weird conflict between 'sex positive, lap dances at parties, omg gonna lose my virginity!!!11' and also: 'ew, gross, masturbation'. (And no condoms in sight.)

The show's messaging could be a little better. It doesn't have to be an obvious PSA, but ...

• Love 1
On 3/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, kieyra said:

Yes, but for the life of me I can't remember why Georgia insisted she go on it.

wasn't it triggered by Georgia bursting in on Ginny taking sexy selfies or something like that?

6 hours ago, Aulty said:
On 3/28/2021 at 2:14 PM, kieyra said:

Yes, but for the life of me I can't remember why Georgia insisted she go on it.

wasn't it triggered by Georgia bursting in on Ginny taking sexy selfies or something like that?

Yes. Georgia may be a serial killer, but she's trying to keep her daughter from repeating her history. That's pretty responsible of her.

• Love 2