Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode 3

• Start Topic

Hannah Hannah Hannah. SMH. If she’d never brought Megan into her life perhaps her husband wouldn’t have never met the former. Talk about self fulfilling prophecy. 

And everyone is hung up on “the match,” surely people can have more than one match.

So based on what we saw in this episode it looks like Ben found out about them stealing  the information in his DNA database to start the matching company. As a result, him and James got into a fight but somehow the former ended up dead. James helped move the body ie threw it into the Thames.  Hence all the blood on his shirt.  The shirt that Rebecca would do anything to get back. Let me just say, she and James are horrible people. It’s really too bad Ben got mixed up with them. It seems like he was a good guy. 

The cop is stupid. That’s all I got with regards to her insistence on being there for a woman she clearly doesn’t know. The person she fell in love with doesn’t exist. 

• Love 2
On 3/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, Enero said:

The cop is stupid. That’s all I got with regards to her insistence on being there for a woman she clearly doesn’t know. The person she fell in love with doesn’t exist. 

Sounds like the perfect match to me, the cop falls in love with a person you have to beat with a phone book before they will give you an honest answer.

• LOL 1

I'm enjoying this so far. I just wish that the role of Rebecca had gone to someone else. The actress is fine, I just don't buy her as the Rebecca character. When current Rebecca is threatening people I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone caves to her immediately. The actress does not make me believe that Rebecca is threatening.

I thought bodyguard guy was going to shoot.

So the shirt James has was the one that Rebecca was wearing, right? Because they switched shirts in the car? So Rebecca killed Ben. So why doesn't James take that shirt directly to Detective Kate? Sure James is guilty of a LOT, starting with stealing that database and ending with disposing of a body, but I'm sure the police would bargain for the chance to arrest Rebecca. I don't even know if UK offers plea bargains. I guess I should watch the next episode.

Mainly I like James for some reason (probably because Watson likes him) and I don't want him to die. Watson would be sad.

Kate, what the heck? Sophia lies about everything and repeatedly cheated on her wife of only 2 years. Run away and don't look back. Block her and ghost her. You don't owe her anything.

In what universe does Fabio trade living at the beach for chasing his brother's girlfriend to London??

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zibnchy said:

I'm enjoying this so far. I just wish that the role of Rebecca had gone to someone else. The actress is fine, I just don't buy her as the Rebecca character. When current Rebecca is threatening people I just don't get it. I don't understand why everyone caves to her immediately. The actress does not make me believe that Rebecca is threatening.

I thought bodyguard guy was going to shoot.

So the shirt James has was the one that Rebecca was wearing, right? Because they switched shirts in the car? So Rebecca killed Ben. So why doesn't James take that shirt directly to Detective Kate? Sure James is guilty of a LOT, starting with stealing that database and ending with disposing of a body, but I'm sure the police would bargain for the chance to arrest Rebecca. I don't even know if UK offers plea bargains. I guess I should watch the next episode.

Mainly I like James for some reason (probably because Watson likes him) and I don't want him to die. Watson would be sad.

Kate, what the heck? Sophia lies about everything and repeatedly cheated on her wife of only 2 years. Run away and don't look back. Block her and ghost her. You don't owe her anything.

In what universe does Fabio trade living at the beach for chasing his brother's girlfriend to London??

I am pretty sure that shirt was James', Rebecca had a white shirt with a scalloped collar, it also had blood on it. James was given all of the clothes to burn, but he kept one, which I think was his own (but who really knows). 

I am not sure that only Ben died that night or who might have killed him, now that we know that Fabio  and Matheus were around and haven't been shown in the present day.

Rebecca stole the DNA database.

It seems like even when people meet their perfect match they still can't really be happy or monogamous. There are other factors to being happy in life than being in love, once you find love you kind of assume that is done and neglect it by putting more focus on those other factors that will also make you happy.

Maybe Fabio saw his brother was miserable and just stopped by to get his brother a "vacation booty call, pick me up", the same way Rebecca did.

I think he kept Rebecca's shirt. I just rechecked the scene where he's burning the clothes, and you can see the scalloped collar on the one he keeps (he's holding it upside down, so you can see the collar at the bottom). You can also kind of see it in the photo he texts to Rebecca. They should have put one of them in a different color, though, to avoid this confusion!

I don't care how good the science is, if I got matched to a serial cheater/compulsive liar, I'd run in the other direction. It's not like this is Kate's one chance at love. Many people have had lifelong happy relationships before all this.

I liked that Rebecca's head of security wouldn't stoop so low as to shoot James. Also very glad Watson was unharmed!

I also like that finding your match doesn't change your nature. Someone who was non-monogamous doesn't suddenly become monogamous. Someone more devoted to their career or to family than to romantic love doesn't automatically put love first.

• Love 2