Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: The Usual Suspects

• Start Topic

On 3/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, jkitty said:

Is anyone else finding Bravo shows filmed during COVID hard to watch? I just can’t get past these people living like nothing is going on. They are going on their trips, having maskless, non-distant meet ups, throwing 200-person weddings ... all while half a million people are dying and responsible Americans have fundamentally altered their lives for months and months. 

I had high hopes for Atlanta being something different this season and was intrigued by Porsha’s BLM involvement. But this season has mostly been the same old shit but worse. It all makes me so uncomfortable and (almost) angry. Drew feeling like she needs to lie to Ralph about being at Porscha’s house - doing her job of filming - was just too much for me. Either her marriage is that bad or they have chosen to play it that way for a storyline. Neither is entertaining for me. I don’t want to watch this level of messiness (Kenya), borderline abuse (Drew/Ralph), or callousness/selfishness (Keyna’s stupid fucking wedding). I also can’t care who Porsha may or may not have fucked when the entire world is going to hell in a hand basket (TM Captain Lee).  

I was hoping these shows would be a reprieve but they are having the opposite effect for me. Blah.  I think RHOA is on my dropped list, along with OC and NJ. 

I so agree, I am trying so hard to make it though this boring  season, this will be my last  season with this realty show if this cast does not improve. Porsha was so much younger when she came on board and was the baby of the cast, but unlike these women , Porsha had the lifestyle, charisma and was refreshing , even with her airhead ways. Porsha was far more interesting even though Kordell was a complete asshole.  It was amazing to see Porsha's growth after all she has been through . 

• Love 4