Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: The Usual Suspects

• Start Topic

The final dinner in Isle of Palms ends on a sour note after Kenya’s investigation. Upon returning home to Atlanta, Drew is overwhelmed with the move into her new home. Porsha comes to a realization about her breakup with Dennis. Meanwhile, Kandi reveals a secret about what she heard the night of the bachelorette party.

Airdate: 02.28.2021

(edited)

Can't-keep-a-man-Ken is the last person who should be judging anyone for anything. She's messy and miserable. 

Live your life, ladies. Hope you had fun. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 16

Drew’s husband is either a terrible liar or he’s playing this up for the camera.  All the avoiding giving her info about him disappearing while picking every detail about the girls trip - nope.  Not cute.

Also not cute, Kenya’s husband buying time sending her romantic songs while his attorney files divorce papers.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait if there was an “open” bedroom there why was Marlo sleeping in the living room? 

Marlo had a bedroom, she just didn't like it. Probably because it was too small. Based on the floor plan, it was about the same size as the "open" bedroom, so she wouldn't have been happy in that one either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love how Porsha just doesn’t give a fuck about Kenya.

Kenya is just the worst. Like always she’s just a miserable bitch.

Drew you aren’t on title of that home lol. Ralph continues to suck.

Ugh Don Juan.

Kenya just wants Latoya to be a yes man. Gross. Kenya is just such a delusional bitch ugh. Ok Kenya Porsha does not want to be you. Lmao what a loser. She really creates shit in her mind.

Why is Kenya telling her lawyer about her bs drama with Marc? I don’t think he gives a fuck. Also this is mean but I don’t feel bad for Kenya at all with her divorce drama. Maybe don’t marry a guy instantly and get knocked up by him right away. 

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Also not cute, Kenya’s husband buying time sending her romantic songs while his attorney files divorce papers.

Was it remotely believable that a few love songs would supposedly sway Kenya? If she has not been without her daughter for even one day, why is custody so urgent? Who wants a custody arrangement while hoping a lousy marriage goes forward? This foolishness along with that crazy conversation she had with Latoya makes Kenya appear even more deranged.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Can't-keep-a-man-Ken is the last person who should be judging anyone for anything. She's messy and miserable. 

Live your life, ladies. Hope you had fun. 

Kenya makes it really hard to feel sorry for her messy ass.  You spend the whole evening spread-eagle and flipping your ass around for all to see but have the nerve to act all extra because you believe someone had extra attention from the stripper while your daughter is in the house?  Give us a damn break!  I think she was just jealous of the attention Latoya was paying to Porsha.  She's so jealous of Porsha!  For real!  And she is such a nasty piece of work that I felt a little satisfaction when she got served her divorce papers.  I feel she gets what she deserves.  

• Love 21

Oh, Tanya...! 🤦🏾‍♀️ I mean, I thought it was her but she didn't have to confirm it. I think she's just an honest person not prone to deceit & trying to be supportive of Porsha when she was getting put on blast--- but Tanya has a boyfriend to consider, Porsha does not. 

Kandi says they haven't seen her since the bachelorette party:

Oh, dear. Hope her relationship is ok. She's one of my favorite housewives.

Everyone says or does things in private that they would not say or do in public. Kenya was a shady ass bitch for putting everyone on blast. She couldn't even wait. First thing in the morning before breakfast. If she wanted to know what LaToya did, she should have just asked her. Does Kenya really not understand why she doesn't have friends? I didn't take joy in Marc sweet talking her, all the while filing for divorce and asking for alimony, but she makes it hard to care.

There's a term for what Kenya did to Porsha. It's called: "slut shaming." And it's not cool at all. Porsha is a grown ass woman and she's single. It's really nobody's business. Porsha is a lot of fun! "Where is Bolo? And his thanggg?" I was dying! I hope she has her head held high.

I also had a good laugh at Cynthia & Mike reenacting Bolo's performance. Mike took everything in stride. I like that he's not jealous or insecure.

• Love 24

Who knew that Porsha, the same woman who chased another woman down the street and whupped her ass in an alleyway and also thought the Underground Railroad was an actual choo-choo train, would become one of the more likeable HWs on this show?

Does Kenya really not understand why she doesn't have friends?

I think she understands, she just thinks she can fool people with her "acting" and trying to present herself as the victim of the mean girls squad. She's been playing this role since season 6 or 7. I mean, don't get me wrong, she can make for some good drama at times, but she isn't fooling anyone with her antics.

• Love 14

Can viewers please get a break from Kenya this season? She is an awful miserable person and not at all entertaining.  I see no sign of Porsha wanting to be her. How could she say that aloud and think anyone would believe that? Her life seems awful. 
“Social Justice Snatch” oh Don Juan. 
As much as I can’t stand Kenya, Marc seems like such a vindictive, angry man. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Can viewers please get a break from Kenya this season? She is an awful miserable person and not at all entertaining.

I would've agreed with you for 75% of this episode when we had to watch her toxic, miserable ass be so obsessively fascinated with the Bolo hook-up.  But then came the scene with the attorney.

Y'all.

This crazy heifer straight tried to pretend that Mark was sending her love songs to "get her back."  Did you check how her attorney could barely contain his laughter---"Well, why'd he send me this?"  The look on her face!  She realized how ridiculous she looked and sounded with her "Mark wants me back" bullshit.  And then the producer compounded it by asking her, "Why are you filing for custody and not divorce?"  She looked so frazzled and caught.  I live for these moments when it seems like the RHOA editors and producers are more than happy to let her play herself.  

• Love 21

Loved Cynthia and Mike's window-washer sound effects. Cynthia looked great with the brunette hair and the green dress.

Has anyone here seen Kenya Moore Hair Care in person? How's the quality? I'm just wondering if Marc is coming after her Bravo checks, or if there are a lot of other assets. Kenya is a pain in the ass, but she strikes me as fiscally prudent.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Drew’s husband is either a terrible liar or he’s playing this up for the camera.  All the avoiding giving her info about him disappearing while picking every detail about the girls trip - nope.  Not cute.

1 minute ago, TV Diva Queen said:

re Ralph:  I can't remember his exact words, but she asked I don't know who you went there with and his reply was worded as such that he didn't "travel" there with anyone, he never said that he wasn't in the room with anyone else.  I see you Ralph..

Edited by TV Diva Queen
because it way to early for this. LOL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, swankie said:

And she is such a nasty piece of work that I felt a little satisfaction when she got served her divorce papers.  I feel she gets what she deserves.  

I don't like to admit it but I felt the same satisfaction.   And I kind of hope Marc does get maintenance/alimony; not because he deserves it but because Kenya does.    Of course this would give her more stuff for her victim file though - completely forgetting she married this guy 10 minutes after she met him.  

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait if there was an “open” bedroom there why was Marlo sleeping in the living room? 

Marlo did not like her room assignment, she used it as a dressing room

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, byrd said:

But was that her room? because at the start of the trip there was an extra room open that whoever "won" so there would have been just a open room not counting the room Marlo had

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Was it remotely believable that a few love songs would supposedly sway Kenya? If she has not been without her daughter for even one day, why is custody so urgent? Who wants a custody arrangement while hoping a lousy marriage goes forward? This foolishness along with that crazy conversation she had with Latoya makes Kenya appear even more deranged.

The girl is crazy as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

There is somethin really fishy about Drew and her husband and this new house business. I pray Drew knows what she's doing, how can her name not be on the dam title ? If this is true, Drew is messed up, I really don't trust her husband at all , all of this smells shady to me. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, byrd said:

Why wouldn't she just move in to the open room? She is not shy about taking over anything so why didn't she move? I think it was production that wanted an empty bedroom downstairs. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Oh, Tanya...! 🤦🏾‍♀️ I mean, I thought it was her but she didn't have to confirm it. I think she's just an honest person not prone to deceit & trying to be supportive of Porsha when she was getting put on blast--- but Tanya has a boyfriend to consider, Porsha does not. 

Kandi says they haven't seen her since the bachelorette party:

Oh, dear. Hope her relationship is ok. She's one of my favorite housewives.

Everyone says or does things in private that they would not say or do in public. Kenya was a shady ass bitch for putting everyone on blast. She couldn't even wait. First thing in the morning before breakfast. If she wanted to know what LaToya did, she should have just asked her. Does Kenya really not understand why she doesn't have friends? I didn't take joy in Marc sweet talking her, all the while filing for divorce and asking for alimony, but she makes it hard to care.

There's a term for what Kenya did to Porsha. It's called: "slut shaming." And it's not cool at all. Porsha is a grown ass woman and she's single. It's really nobody's business. Porsha is a lot of fun! "Where is Bolo? And his thanggg?" I was dying! I hope she has her head held high.

I also had a good laugh at Cynthia & Mike reenacting Bolo's performance. Mike took everything in stride. I like that he's not jealous or insecure.

You are so right, Kenya makes it very hard to sympathize with her marriage drama, and guess what ? I don't give a good got dam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, byrd said:

There is somethin really fishy about Drew and her husband and this new house business. I pray Drew knows what she's doing, how can her name not be on the dam title ? If this is true, Drew is messed up, I really don't trust her husband at all , all of this smells shady to me. 

I think she is an idiot, she felt like she had to tell Ralph about Bolo and all that went on to try to get ahead of any stories that would surface from Kenya or before he saw the footage.  Ralph moving in to their new house without her is probably on par with how their relationship dynamics are built, honestly, it got done and the unpacking has to be done and that is the worst of it so him getting all the boxes moved and the kids were taken care of by her mother so win, win.  Moving day can be stressful so she dodged a couple of moving day fights.

Moving can be terrible, finding boxes in your basement still packed from your last move, ugh...never again!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I would've agreed with you for 75% of this episode when we had to watch her toxic, miserable ass be so obsessively fascinated with the Bolo hook-up.  But then came the scene with the attorney.

Y'all.

This crazy heifer straight tried to pretend that Mark was sending her love songs to "get her back."  Did you check how her attorney could barely contain his laughter---"Well, why'd he send me this?"  The look on her face!  She realized how ridiculous she looked and sounded with her "Mark wants me back" bullshit.  And then the producer compounded it by asking her, "Why are you filing for custody and not divorce?"  She looked so frazzled and caught.  I live for these moments when it seems like the RHOA editors and producers are more than happy to let her play herself.  

Also in one of her talking heads she was babbling about Mark finding his voice to declare his true love for her. The woman is nuts

Although I found the bachelorette party vulgar, Kenya's stunt is ridiculous. She can't even comprehend that she is a party of one at this investigation. Nobody wants to delve further into this trash but she keeps on crusading. She was spread eagle like the rest of them, so just shut up. 

• Love 10

Is anyone else finding Bravo shows filmed during COVID hard to watch? I just can’t get past these people living like nothing is going on. They are going on their trips, having maskless, non-distant meet ups, throwing 200-person weddings ... all while half a million people are dying and responsible Americans have fundamentally altered their lives for months and months. 

I had high hopes for Atlanta being something different this season and was intrigued by Porsha’s BLM involvement. But this season has mostly been the same old shit but worse. It all makes me so uncomfortable and (almost) angry. Drew feeling like she needs to lie to Ralph about being at Porscha’s house - doing her job of filming - was just too much for me. Either her marriage is that bad or they have chosen to play it that way for a storyline. Neither is entertaining for me. I don’t want to watch this level of messiness (Kenya), borderline abuse (Drew/Ralph), or callousness/selfishness (Keyna’s stupid fucking wedding). I also can’t care who Porsha may or may not have fucked when the entire world is going to hell in a hand basket (TM Captain Lee).  

I was hoping these shows would be a reprieve but they are having the opposite effect for me. Blah.  I think RHOA is on my dropped list, along with OC and NJ. 

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't like to admit it but I felt the same satisfaction.   And I kind of hope Marc does get maintenance/alimony; not because he deserves it but because Kenya does.    Of course this would give her more stuff for her victim file though - completely forgetting she married this guy 10 minutes after she met him.  

Don't forget that she never met his family.  That is a big red flag, if a man does not introduce you to his family then something is wrong. Had he been of another race and did not want to subject his wife to their racism that is one thing but to not know them after all of this time and you had a child that is connected to them says a lot.. Doe she know Marc's other children who are her daughter's siblings? 

I feel no sympathy for Ken she has always been a miserable bitch who wants company.. It bothers her that Porsha has found her groove in life after so many setbacks and it has been a pleasure to see her growth.. She has always envied Porsha since the day she met her.. She continues to find ways to relentlessly belittle her and shame her.  This incident with Bolo is just another reason for her to try to take down Porsha.  Porsha is so unbothered living her best life and that irritates the hell out of Ken..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Don't forget that she never met his family.  That is a big red flag, if a man does not introduce you to his family then something is wrong. Had he been of another race and did not want to subject his wife to their racism that is one thing but to not know them after all of this time and you had a child that is connected to them says a lot.. Doe she know Marc's other children who are her daughter's siblings? 

I feel no sympathy for Ken she has always been a miserable bitch who wants company.. It bothers her that Porsha has found her groove in life after so many setbacks and it has been a pleasure to see her growth.. She has always envied Porsha since the day she met her.. She continues to find ways to relentlessly belittle her and shame her.  This incident with Bolo is just another reason for her to try to take down Porsha.  Porsha is so unbothered living her best life and that irritates the hell out of Ken..

Absolutely correct , when she admitted she has never met his parents, I knew this was some complete bullshit. How in the hell can you marry a guy have a child and they have never met you.   I even wonder if they have ever seen Brooklyn other than in pictures. His parents obviously have no interest in meeting Kenya at all or spending any time with this grandchild.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, swankie said:

Kenya makes it really hard to feel sorry for her messy ass.  You spend the whole evening spread-eagle and flipping your ass around for all to see but have the nerve to act all extra because you believe someone had extra attention from the stripper while your daughter is in the house?  Give us a damn break!  I think she was just jealous of the attention Latoya was paying to Porsha.  She's so jealous of Porsha!  For real!  And she is such a nasty piece of work that I felt a little satisfaction when she got served her divorce papers.  I feel she gets what she deserves.  

#Schadenfreude

• Love 7

Kenya confessing to LaToya that she was jealous of her and Porsha getting along and that she has a crush on LaToya. What in the hell is goin' on? Is that all manufactured bullshit? 

Drew, sweetie. Get a clue. Your husband is cheating. Dump the loser. 

Kandi is so freaking funny this season. Never liked her before, loving her now. 

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, jkitty said:

Is anyone else finding Bravo shows filmed during COVID hard to watch? I just can’t get past these people living like nothing is going on. They are going on their trips, having maskless, non-distant meet ups, throwing 200-person weddings ... all while half a million people are dying and responsible Americans have fundamentally altered their lives for months and months. 

YES!   The hugs, the worthless plastic face shields, Drew dropping by Porshas and sharing some food INSIDE.  And the hugs, the hugs kill me.   This was around September right?     No one has been inside our house (except a plummer) for a year.    The neighbors did come by in the summer - on the deck with masks and/or socially distanced.  

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Kenya confessing to LaToya that she was jealous of her and Porsha getting along and that she has a crush on LaToya. What in the hell is goin' on? Is that all manufactured bullshit? 

Short answer - yes.   Ken has always manufactured (or tried to anyway) her storylines and they always fall flat. 

1 hour ago, Lindz said:

The creaking sound Bravo added to Kenya's legwork... SHADY! SHADY! HILARIOUSLY SHADY!! 😂😂

Oh I missed that.   I better rewatch that scene, lol.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4

Ken has always manufactured (or tried to anyway) her storylines and they always fall flat. 

And then goes nuclear on people who call her out for it.

• Love 7

They know how Kenya is. She's selfish & controlling. So why do they continue to allow her to host events & trips? They're too scared to really go off cuz they're scared of what she'll do since she kicked Porsha & Shamea off that boat years ago. The  "Basic Instinct" theme last week was hella whack. Tryna hype the stripper hookup, but no one cares. Porsha was upset & defensive, confirming the accusation. & Tanya, WHY put herself in the room?? Stupid. Stupid. But now we know. The end. Kenya was jealous of Porsha's & LaToya's makeout & retaliated by exposing Porsha. LaToya's hair was ridiculous in her interview.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

18 hours ago, jkitty said:

YES!   The hugs, the worthless plastic face shields, Drew dropping by Porshas and sharing some food INSIDE.  And the hugs, the hugs kill me.   This was around September right?     No one has been inside our house (except a plummer) for a year.    The neighbors did come by in the summer - on the deck with masks and/or socially distanced.  

It just feels like a slap in the dick. We did Christmas and Thanksgiving outside...in Chicago. (Thankfully my sister has a covered porch, the weather wasn’t frigid and she had heaters. My septuagenarian in-laws cleaned out their garage for thanksgiving.). My resentment at their disregard for others and our sacrifices is preventing me from enjoying the show. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Did Porsha say “ Induendo” instead of innuendo? 😂Yep.  I rewound just to make sure. Gotta love Porsha. 

When Kenya got the divorce filing, all I could think was how the other housewives are in for it. She always takes out her hostility on innocent bystanders. 

Tanya. Omg! The time to be quiet and not place yourself at the scene is now! 🤣😂 People were suspecting Drew or Shamea, even Toya before she opened her mouth and removed all doubt.

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
Spell it right before I point fingers.
  • Love 9
On 3/1/2021 at 11:56 AM, Iguessnot said:

Although I found the bachelorette party vulgar, Kenya's stunt is ridiculous. She can't even comprehend that she is a party of one at this investigation. Nobody wants to delve further into this trash but she keeps on crusading. She was spread eagle like the rest of them, so just shut up. 

I was with Shamea.  At first the "investigation" was funny during the discussion by the pool.  Seemed like a lot of the ladies were in on the joke.   But as it progressed and Kenya turned it into a morality issue, then it got tired.  However, it was Toya who brought up the investigation at dinner not Kenya.   But then Kenya ran with it.   Felt like production prodding.  

That being said.  I don't know why any of these ladies are mad that the Bolo situation is being discussed.  There are NO expectations of secrets while on a set of a reality show.   Even if you ask production to leave and you covered cameras.   The show has shown multiple times that it will make a storyline out of "off the record" recording/conversations.   

• Love 9
On 3/1/2021 at 7:36 AM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Y'all.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:23 AM, Cosmocrush said:

On 3/1/2021 at 3:36 PM, Pearson80 said:

I always knew Kenya was trying to play a character on this show (she is a TERRIBLE actress) and found it hella corny. However, this has been the best episode of this boring season because she got some just desserts.

Kenya pretending Marc was begging for her back and getting her ass handed to her was delicious. It reminded me of the first season she was on and her fake relationship with Walter. He admitted it was a fake relationship and it had all been for the cameras. The cast members did like Walter so he was invited to one of Kandi's parties. Kenya threw a fit and demanded that Walter be thrown out because he was stalking her and was obsessed with her.

Here, I think she wanted a handsome light skinned sperm donor but also wanted to finally be able to say she was married (who cares if you are married or not...it is better to be single and have some dignity). Either Marc totally played her or they had some sort of agreement (they would get married, get divorced, and he would get some sort of maintenance for a long time). I think he does not want primary custody of the baby because that was part of the deal. The fake marriage let Kenya paint this as some sort of great love story and finally have a child. I know Marc had a successful restaurant but restaurants are fickle businesses in the best of times and the Pandemic probably killed his income. Also, there are rumors that he is shopping around for some reality shows...which probably came through connections he made with Kenya.

I also think she was hurt because none of the ladies wanted to play in the lady pond with her. I do think she kind of did have a crush on LaToya, who would rather make out with Porsha.

Kenya is a beautiful woman but she never had a real relationship on this show (remember her fake African Prince?). I used to think it was because she wanted to protect her relationships but now I think she really just can not maintain a stable relationships with anyone.

She is like Jan Brady making up fake boyfriends/husbands and even fake girlfriends, at this point. It really is sad. The girl needs some deep therapy for her issues.

• Love 14

Porsha and Bolo got it in.

Judging from.the next day glo, he made the kitty purr.

Kenya was salty and jealous.

Drew should've went into vague  mode,  letting Ralph seethe.

Oh Tanya, should've sat there and ate her damn food.

Porsha should said, yeah and So what?

Go away Latoya.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 2/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, Bronzedog said:

I surely do wish I could be married to someone I was afraid to tell I was with Porsha.  What?

Ace is so adorable.

My jaw dropped when she lied so easily! Took me back to my teen years when I was with a boy and had to tell the parents I was studying with a female friend. 😂And I was still busted. Anyway, the perk of being an adult is not having to lie about such a ridiculous thing. Apparently lying, lying by omission and sneaking out to disappear are all normal in their twisted relationship. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Love 2

I haven't been to any bachelorette parties, but is it customary to share the details with your partners? I always thought that post-party etiquette was to keep the shenanigans within the group. Drew was spilling everything to Ralph. I guess she wanted to make him jealous, but he just looked confused. 

If I knew my husband was heading out of town for a bachelor party weekend, I wouldn't want to know details. As long as no one disrespected the stripper or did anything outside of why she was there, I don't need to know about her appendages. 

What an odd marriage those two have. Lying about being at Porsha's? Why, Drew? Is this a passive-aggressive way to get back at Ralph for his Tampa drive? I see he's still gaslighting her about it. "What hotel did you stay at?" "The details you want are stupid!" 

I hope Drew checked the deed, although I'm sure Ralph has it locked up somewhere. I doubt her name is on it.

Tanya, whyyyyy did you implicate yourself? Porsha should've also ignored Ken and ate her food. Kenya is such a miserable fucking person that it's hard to feel bad for her. 

And LOL at Kenya saying that Porsha wants to be her? Girl, there is nothing envious about your life. 

• Love 5
(edited)

At the end of every day, Porsha drives through the city of Atlanta and she crosses the bridge that will take her home.

She feels the words building inside her, she can't stop them, or tell you why she says them, but as she reaches the top of the bridge, these words come to her in a whisper. 

She says these words as a prayer, as regret, as praise, she says “Bolo...Bolo...”

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 6
On 3/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Sheenieb said:

I haven't been to any bachelorette parties, but is it customary to share the details with your partners? I always thought that post-party etiquette was to keep the shenanigans within the group. Drew was spilling everything to Ralph. I guess she wanted to make him jealous, but he just looked confused. 

Most Bachelorette parties don't have the possibility of being aired on nationwide TV!  Drew was doing damage control because she knew her actions could very well end up on their wide screen TV and wanted to beat it to the punch so to speak.  I get a bad vibe from their relationship.  I definitely get ick vibes from him.  

• Love 7