Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Lydia Bennett is Hundo A Feminist

• Start Topic

So, the woman with the vegan cheesecake, is going to be her nemesis. 

I like it, but it still feels a bit jarring at times. I like Max, and I like the guy behind the counter. I'm having trouble remembering names of some people. I guess she's remembered meeting him as a kid? That bit with Hunter was cute, his singing to her. I think one thing that's jarring is the way it's all happening so fast, but it's been a while since I was a teenager, and I know that friendships can form really fast, when you're a kid. Of course Marcus isn't telling her what she needs to hear. I don't like love triangles, but I've been there, and it gets old fast. Good for Ginny, speaking up. I do like her confidence that springs up. She makes mistakes, but she won't be messed with for long.

This made me miss Hart of Dixie. I really like Scott Porter, so I'm glad that he is getting roles, even if they're just like George Tucker. 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 2/26/2021 at 3:51 AM, Anela said:

This made me miss Hart of Dixie. I really like Scott Porter, so I'm glad that he is getting roles, even if they're just like George Tucker. 

I binged Hart of Dixie right before it went off Netflix, I loved it. This does have those kinds of vibes at times, especially with Scott Porter basically playing the same character, but it also sometimes end up giving me whiplash going between quirky small town events, romance, and banter to abuse and murder. 

• Love 3