Type keyword(s) to search

Sexy Beasts (2021) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2021 at 10:45 AM, JTMacc99 said:

Netflix remake of the 2014 British masked dating show Sexy Beasts.  Production happened in late 2020 and is expected to air in 2021.

Read about it here, and here.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:14 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Release date is now July 21

Promo:

Those animal heads creep me out. Think I’ll skip this one. LOL

first 3 watched (only 23 mins each) and only 2 left!

Its good, in that its short and all revealed in the one show. But you don't get any follow up - did they have a second date etc. Which is odd for a dating show.

Overall, they all seem to be to be pretty attractive people (same as Love is Blind)

• Love 2

I would like to see a crossover show of this and Face/Off. The makeups are pretty interesting for the most part. Would be cool to have the first half of a show coming up with the character, second half the dating.

Watched all the episodes and it was kinda boring. Only positive is that they are extremely short.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is this really a remake or is this just the original British show? I watched the first episode and 2 of the guys were British. Plus Rob Delaney who was doing the jokey narration works a lot in the UK. 

Edit: Ah, I see it says "2014" for the original series up above. Still, this seems more like something that was imported from England rather than something that was produced in the US. 

Edited by Phishbulb
20 hours ago, Phishbulb said:

Still, this seems more like something that was imported from England rather than something that was produced in the US

In one episode, it was made pretty clear that some of the people live in the UK and some live in the US, and for sure they filmed at least that episode in London.

• Useful 1