Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: FILE #9 / S01.E10: FILE #10

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

FILE #9:

NeXt targets Congresswoman Beatty again when Agent Shea Salazar seeks her help to stop it. Shea discovers a leak within her team, as Gina encounters trouble while trying to code the virus into an NSA server.

FILE #10:

NeXt taunts LeBlanc with a new tactic relating to his illness and Shea and LeBlanc devise one last dangerous ploy to destroy neXt, and save their lives, their families and the world.

Originally aired December 22, 2020

Kind of a depressing finale. They saved the world, but no one believes them, and the two leads end up dead and in prison.

My only other thought is that NEXT told LeBlanc that the three studies that could be combined to make a cure were each done six years apart, I hope he passed that on to whoever was organizing getting Abby in the sleep study. It could help narrow things down.

13 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Kind of a depressing finale. They saved the world, but no one believes them, and the two leads end up dead and in prison.

My only other thought is that NEXT told LeBlanc that the three studies that could be combined to make a cure were each done six years apart, I hope he passed that on to whoever was organizing getting Abby in the sleep study. It could help narrow things down.

I am pretty sure LeBlanc survived and is funding the sleep study that accepted Abby. LeBlanc didn't want to die in prison, so he faked his own death. I am surprised LeBlanc didn't get Salazar a better lawyer so that she would be out of prison by now or LeBlanc could have asked the President to pardon her, somebody higher up had to be in the loop enough to know what was really going on, since the cyber attacks stopped the second the building blew up.

• Love 1
On 12/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, AnimeMania said:

Ending was kind of stupid, if the rogue AI could fit on one hard drive and work on any computer, why did we have 10 episodes showcasing a special server with a unique server farm.

Maybe. I think the point was that just enough of the original core programming survived and it will start over, but it will take awhile. 

• Love 1