Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Belt and Welt

paigow
  • Start Topic

Part 1 of 2 hour Mid-Season Finale

AIRING DEC 27, 2020

While Crowley enacts his plan with unintended results, Alfred, Bazza and Daveboy set out to find out who had the nerve to steal from them.

Edited by paigow

This show still looks amazing, still has great character moments and individual scenes but is still lacking. Also damn, I liked Bazza and he never even got a storyline 😞. Not sure how the Alfie/Daveboy relationship will work without him. I'm also wondering how much Covid affected production and if that's the reason Bet is stuck off in her own separate (boring) storyline. I know Paloma Faith was pregnant recently too.

1 hour ago, BaskingsharkGTX said:

I'm also wondering how much Covid affected production and if that's the reason Bet is stuck off in her own separate (boring) storyline. I know Paloma Faith was pregnant recently too.

I’m pretty sure they had filming done by the time covid was an issue. And Bet was in storyline Siberia most of last season too. 

12 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

I’m pretty sure they had filming done by the time covid was an issue. And Bet was in storyline Siberia most of last season too. 

I feel like she got more interaction with other characters last season. Plus I liked her sister a lot so it didn't impinge quite so much. 

Hate seeing Bazza go, especially in such an anticlimactic way after everything. I have no idea what the dynamic between Alfie and Dave Boy will be like now, he was always the mediator between the two of them and was more able to keep Dave Boy from getting into too much trouble while Alfie was in the middle of other stuff.

I love how everyone who knows Bet at all is just like "oh her, the crazy one right?" Where is Peggy? 

• Love 2
On 1/11/2021 at 12:55 AM, tennisgurl said:

Hate seeing Bazza go, especially in such an anticlimactic way after everything. I have no idea what the dynamic between Alfie and Dave Boy will be like now, he was always the mediator between the two of them and was more able to keep Dave Boy from getting into too much trouble while Alfie was in the middle of other stuff.

I agree, I'm not sure killing Bazza off was the best thing to do. The relationship between the 3 of them is one of the best things about the show and the 2-way dynamic doesn't feel like it'll be as interesting. Maybe the actor wanted to leave.

• Love 2