Type keyword(s) to search

S2.E04: Rumor Has It

Bali
  • Start Topic

I guess Charmaine used up all her resources for normalcy in those final minutes of the last episode. 

Jack and Mel's scene at the river and picnic were cute. 

Did not atnicipate that as the reason for Mark's sister visiting. 

• Love 3
On 12/9/2020 at 10:56 AM, bijoux said:

I guess Charmaine used up all her resources for normalcy in those final minutes of the last episode. 

Jack and Mel's scene at the river and picnic were cute. 

Did not atnicipate that as the reason for Mark's sister visiting. 

Hubby watched this with me and was horrified by the gall of the sister in law asking for Mel's engagement ring.  Who does something like that?  Made me hope that her fiance gets a clue and runs for his life!

• Love 4

That was pretty nervy of SIL to ask for the ring.

Jack may be cute and all, but he's kind of a jerk.  I don't know why Mel wants to be involved with a guy in such a messy relationship.  She's carrying enough baggage of her own to want to be in the middle of the Charmaine stuff.

When are the writers going to figure out if Charmaine is a sympathetic character who deserves more than a man who is indifferent to her, or an evil bitch who is blaming Mel for destroying a relationship that was all in her head?

Hope started out funny and quirky and has devolved into someone completely unlikable.  It will serve her right when Doc falls for the other lady.  Can she not see she is playing with the emotions of the other lady (whose name I can't remember) the same way Jack disregarded Charmaine's emotions?  Or is this a test to see if Doc will stray again?  If so, again, you cannot toy with people's emotions!

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 2
On 12/14/2020 at 4:49 AM, Haleth said:

Jack may be cute and all, but he's kind of a jerk.  I don't know why Mel wants to be involved with a guy in such a messy relationship.  She's carrying enough baggage of her own to want to be in the middle of the Charmaine stuff.

This!!! I just can not get behind routing for Mel and Jack at this time; they both have enough baggage and instead of a relationship they both should be seeing therapists. 

Mel especially she has so much to work through. Death of parents, death of baby, death of husband and don't forget the not being able to get pregnant, and her obsession about getting pregnant was putting a strain on her marriage and then the argument when driving that maybe maybe not caused her husband to be distracted enough and he wasn't able to avoid the crash.

Just so much. I want Mel to have friends and come to peace with what's happened. I do not need her to be in a relationship with a guy that also has baggage pregnant ex-girlfriend, PTSD, guilt about what's his name dying, his need to save everyone, and his own reckless behavior.   

Also the flashbacks of Mel with her husband don't help. They were such a sweet couple well until Mel became obsessed with getting pregnant. 

• Love 3