Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: A Jailbird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, R*****, and Parasitic Twin

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

I have been binging this show and have finally caught up to be able to post here. I cannot stand Lip. In fact, I now dislike all of the Gallaghers. I don't count Liam since he is basically Happy the dog from Seventh Heaven. But back to Lip. He gets on his high horse when the past three seasons I have watched this dude put Fiona through the wringer worrying about his future and him being in jail from grand theft auto. He drank and did drugs in the house without abandon. Fiona worked multiple jobs trying to keep these jokers fed, clothed and housed with him writing a few essays for cash and taking college tests for people. He has zero right to get self righteous and whether Fiona screwed up this one time or not deserves his respect. I certainly don't see him shoveling hazardous materials or getting sexually harassed by a gross grocery store manager. She should have dumped his ungrateful ass on the side of the road when she was sick and let the State take him.

• Love 5

I am so pissed at Fiona I can't stand it. She took on the responsibility of the kids, she's not allowed to act like she doesn't have kids anymore. Leaving coke out is a rookie mistake and she should know better. Lip is allowed to be mad, he didn't ask for any of this, he didn't sign on to raise his siblings. I can see in his eyes that he sees his college dreams slipping away. I really hope he can make it work, I want him to succeed.

• Like 1

Athe the 33 minute spot Lipand Liam are walking in the house and Carl is watching a movie that looks like it’s from the 60s where the guy says “I like my women fat, vivacious, stupid, and no spiritual. What movie is this.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, G.hunter said:

Athe the 33 minute spot Lipand Liam are walking in the house and Carl is watching a movie that looks like it’s from the 60s where the guy says “I like my women fat, vivacious, stupid, and no spiritual. What movie is this.

The movie is "Lust for Life (1956)". The line is spoken by Anthony Quinn.  

Edited by HollyG