Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E08: The Battles Part 3

• Start Topic

Favorite performances for the night: Carter/Larriah (such talented and likable youngsters), Casme/Rio, Marisa/Ryan G., Liam/Ryan B. I thought either of the first 2 pairs should have closed out the night

I continue to hate that they do quick montages of several contestants. Can’t they find some things to cut to at least show full performances for every pair? It’s just so unfair to those folks

• Love 1

Okay, Cami and James are my favorites along with the opera singer Kelly should have kept but sent to the 4 way knockout. I would have loved to hear him sing that song alone. I hope he wins the 4 way knockout because his voice is like butter. I also really like the young boy on Gwen's team he so talented for being so young.

It's funny because during the blinds Gwen's pitch is always how she can help them bring out their personality on stage but it was her adviser that was giving all of the on stage advice Gwen didn't say anything about it.

I'm loving not having an audience there. But really wish the show would stop with the back stories we hear it at the blinds then we hear it again at the battles and will probably hear it again at the knockouts blah blah blah I don't care. I don't care who picked on you or how hard life is just sing your song. If they were at a singing competition at like a county fair or a club they wouldn't get on stage and tell everyone their sob story before they started to sing so why do we have to listen to it show.

• Love 3

Those first two 15 year olds did an amazing job, especially with their harmonies. I'm glad Kelly saved the opera singer, although I'm worried for him in the 4 way knockout. Does the audience chose the winner? Since this was filmed months ago, hopefully they don't have to wait months to find out who won. I think Blake's advisor is completely useless. I haven't heard him give any advice except for: be yourself and don't pay attention to what anyone says. lol And for some reason Gwen's advisor's choice to wear an open blazer with nothing under it just rubs me the wrong way. I can't imagine going to work and having a coworker show up wearing that. I guess I am officially old! 😆

• Love 3

I thought the best performances of the night were Marisa against Ryan, followed by the first one between the two teens.  I thought Marisa was incredible, but Ryan wasn't far behind.  I would have given the battle of the teens to Larriah.  It's going to be a very tough 4-way knockout with both Ryan and Larissa in there.

Most of the other battles were pretty good too.