Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Kill the Rat, Kill the Kinj

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Thoughts:

• Why is Talon so insistent that Gwynn is her best best best friend in the whole world?  As I recall Gwynn has said horrible things to and about Talon basically was only nice to her when she thought Talon could be useful to her.  
  • I was totally with Janzo with his whole "what??? I thought I was your best friend!"
  • Janzo and Wren are still the best part of the show.
  • I'm liking Munt as well. Him and what's-her-name are cute.
  • Talon now has a Lu Kyrie of her own! And all it took was giving the evil Lu Kyrie a snack!  However, I'm still ticked that her semi first Lu Kyrie died to save her and her "friends" back in season one.
  • Talon tells us and Garrett again that she loves him. However, does Garrett love Talon? I guess we're supposed to believe Garrett also loves Talon but I don't know if I see it. The most emotion I've seen out of Garrett was when he found out Tobin broke his engagement to Gwynn and married someone else. 
  • Garrett is so bland and boring which makes sense with everything he went through, but he's boring.
  • Over all this episode felt like it was the men complaining how Talon handles being in charge and her choices, but not having any other ideas  other then to complain and put her down for her choices.
  • Also I hate Talons new hair style.

I'm not enjoying this season as much... I never thought I say this about any show, but bring back the love triangle with Talon, Garrett, and Zed. 

ETA: I really don't want the love triangle back I just really dislike Talon & Garrett together. 

Edited by Fireball
spelling
On 11/14/2020 at 3:16 PM, Fireball said:

Thoughts:

• Why is Talon so insistent that Gwynn is her best best best friend in the whole world?  As I recall Gwynn has said horrible things to and about Talon basically was only nice to her when she thought Talon could be useful to her.  
  • I was totally with Janzo with his whole "what??? I thought I was your best friend!"
  • Janzo and Wren are still the best part of the show.
  • I'm liking Munt as well. Him and what's-her-name are cute.
  • Talon now has a Lu Kyrie of her own! And all it took was giving the evil Lu Kyrie a snack!  However, I'm still ticked that her semi first Lu Kyrie died to save her and her "friends" back in season one.
  • Talons tell us and Garrett again that she loves him. However, does Garrett love Talon? I guess we're supposed to believe Garrett also loves Talon but I don't know if I see it. The most emotion I've seen out of Garrett was when he found out Tobin broke his engagement to Gwynn and married someone else. 
  • Garrett is so bland and boring which makes sense with everything he went through, but he's boring.
  • Over all this episode felt like it was the men complaining how Talon handles being in charge and her choices, but not having any other ideas  other then to complain and put her down for her choices.
  • Also I hate Talons new hair style.

I'm not enjoying this season as much... I never thought I say this about any show, but bring back the love triangle with Talon, Garrett, and Zed. 

ETA: I really don't want the love triangle back I just really dislike Talon & Garrett together

I feel the same way about those 2 being together. I don't think Garrett deserves Talon. 

I used to like Garret—I’ve gotten over it.  I love Munt—I could watch he and Tobin go on adventures for a good while (that was from a few episodes ago.). 
I still am a huge fan of Janzo; and Wren is growing on me.  
Munt brings me joy.  
I wished Talon and Gwynn would get together at some point.  I think I like Talon on her own better.