Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: A Life for a Life

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

If I was Zed, the moment she told me I drank poison, I would have forced some down Gwynn's throat to make her die with me or have her show us where the antidote is before she dies herself.

Ugh! Another mind control story, I thought Garret's went on for twice as long as it should have. They need some new writers.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

If I was Zed, the moment she told me I drank poison, I would have forced some down Gwynn's throat to make her die with me or have her show us where the antidote is before she dies herself.

I love this! I wish Zed had done exactly that. I think I was supposed to be cheering for Gwynn when she was "poisoning" Zed, but I wasn't. I was actively rooting for her to get caught. Also Gwynn's whole "you were just using Talon" retort to Zed had me going "Pot calling the Kettle Black".

I enjoyed the A-plot of Yavalla, Talon, Janzo and Wren making their way through one trap after another in the tunnels. However, I was disappointed at how gullible and trusting Talon was being, to allow Yavalla to take the long sought-after kinj for herself. I continue to enjoy Wren as a character and hope she stays around.

I was 'meh' on the B-plots of Gwynn/Zed (yawn) and Tobin/Munt (although that developing bromance was entertaining).

Edited by tv echo